The Step Original Aerobic Platform – Circuit Size
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in the United States from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene
- Circuit-size (25” L x 11” W x 4” H) aerobic platform, 2 original risers, and streaming videos
- Platform features grooved, nonslip top and supports up to 275 lbs
- Four nonskid feet on each riser and platform prevents sliding or scratching floors
- Vary workout difficulty by adjusting platform height from 4” to 6” using risers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Extra grip for added safety.
Prevents platform from sliding or scratching floors.
Supports up to 275 pounds or 400 pounds with risers.
Achieve total-body fitness with The Step Original Aerobic Platform – Circuit Size – a residential, compact platform from the trusted leader in step fitness. This set includes a teal nonslip platform, four original purple risers, and streaming videos to create the foundation of any workout program. The original circuit-size platform features a 25” L x 11” W x 4” H stepping surface with a grooved, nonslip surface for added safety. Burn more calories the higher you step with 4” to 6” to 8" platform height options using the 14.5” L x 9.5” W x 2” H risers. Each platform and riser is made with four nonskid feet to prevent sliding or moving during exercise. These sturdy risers can be used on any type of indoor flooring from carpet to concrete to hardwood without leaving behind scratches. Each platform and riser also feature a resistance band notch, which safely holds the band in place. The Step is a great home-fitness tool for beginners to experts and is customizable for a variety of aerobic and strength exercises. Made in the United States, this set is crafted from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene that supports up to 275 pounds (or up to 400 lbs with risers). This product is backed by a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty period.
Low-Impact, High-Intensity Platform Design
• Features a wide 25” L x 11” W stepping surface
• Great home-fitness tool for beginners to experts
• Customizable for a variety of aerobic and strength exercises • Includes instructional streaming videos to create foundation of any workout
• Made in the United States of America
• Crafted from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene
• Supports up to 275 pounds (or up to 400 lbs with risers)
Grooved, Nonslip Top
• Stepping surface with a nonslip grip for added safety
Adjustable Riser Options
• Includes four 14.5” L x 9.5” W x 2” H original purple risers
• Compatible with freestyle and original platforms and risers
• Burn more calories the higher you step with 4” to 6” to 8" platform height options
• Risers made with four nonskid feet to prevent sliding or moving during exercise
• Can be used on any type of flooring without leaving behind scratches
• Product is backed by a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Step was the original aerobic fitness step company with its iconic teal and purple platforms. Made in the United States, The Step is known for both its historic legacy and its innovative leadership to continually improve the aerobic platform. Today, The Step is a fitness essential in clubs and homes across the country and is used in a variety of aerobic and strength exercise programs. The Step’s durability and quality are backed by a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty.
Style Name: 2 Risers
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?