This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Step2 Big Splash Waterpark
|You Save:||$7.00 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pour water down the waterslide or spin the water wheel
- Catapult diving board flips the swimmers into the pool
- Includes accessory set
- Open area to inspire imaginative water play
- Drain plug included
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Big Splash Waterpark
From the Manufacturer
Big spash water tower provides hours of fun. Pour water down the waterslide or spin the water wheel. Catapult diving board flips the swimmers into the pool. Includes accessory set. Open area to inspire imaginative water play. Drain plug included.
Compare to similar items
This item Step2 Big Splash Waterpark
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||31.5 x 31.5 x 31 in||29.5 x 29 x 31.5 in||43.25 x 25 x 22.5 in||31.5 x 31.5 x 24.5 in||31.5 x 31.5 x 24.5 in|
Top Customer Reviews
For almost all of my online purchases I rely on reviews before deciding whether or not I make the purchase. I do not post a review until I have used the product, and will return to update my review if I feel the quality of the product has changed. I often find online review quite valuable and strive to leave quality reviews. If you feel my review helped you, please click “yes” this review helped me.
My 20 month old son loves playing with water, so I decided to get him this water table based on the many positive reviews.
- Just the right size for his age (20 months).
- Older kids love playing with it, too.
- Sturdy and stable base.
- Drain plug is great for emptying the water table.
- Swivel spouts to start and stop water flow from the larger tower is a great feature.
- Holds a decent amount of water. I haven't measured but I would say about 4 gallons.
- Nice large pool of water for other toys.
- The accessories - water tower, slide, spinning wheel, launcher do not snap in. Instead they merely rest in place. This is not ideal for small children who are trying to pour water in or spin the wheel, etc. The result is things falling off and toppling over. This is somewhat dangerous when a small toddler is trying to pour water in the tower and it falls over onto them. Step2 really should have designed these pieces to snap in tightly - not rest in place.
My son loves the water table - I just wish it would stay together. I'm somewhat handy so I'll be exploring ways to keep the pieces together - perhaps epoxy, silicone, zip ties...
Overall I do recommend the water table if you can handle the constant falling apart of the accessories.
I have decided that if she gets tired of doing that, it seems like some good waterproof super glue would be an easy enough solution.
Perfect height for a toddler, she LOVES it. Looking forward to playing with it again tomorrow.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Keeps her busy for hours .
Well built and light so it's easy to move around.