Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Step2 LifeStyle Custom Kitchen
|Price:||$124.72 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless Steel" oven, microwave, and refrigerator
- Multiple storage drawers and cabinets
- Sink with faucet
- Stove top makes realistic electronic sounds
- 17-piece accessory set included (accessories may vary)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This amazingly realistic kitchen is perfect for hours of pretend play. Its decorative, country home styling is designed like today's upscale kitchens, and its stylish colors blend with your home. Kitchen includes a 17-piece accessory set consisting of frying pan with lid, boiling pot, 2 plates, 2 bowls, 2 cups, 2 knives, 2 forks, basket, salt and pepper shakers and an electronic phone. The kitchen features realistic electronic features in the stovetop and phone. Storage drawers and cabinets with authentic handle hardware keep things organized and add to the upscale look. Features like "granite" countertops and "stainless" appliances make it hard to believe it's just a toy. Sink includes a swivel faucet. Minimal adult assembly required. Measures 41.5" x 28" x 14".
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Building it was fairly easy, of course I assembled it long before he received it, so I didn't have to worry about the audience. It took about an hour to get all done, the only issue I ran into was that the stove burner requires a long handle screwdriver, not a ratcheting style, in order to reach the battery screws.
A few other people mentioned the oven door. I can see how that would be an issue, but with us, he is the youngest and there are 7 years between the boys, so i'm not too worried about that. The little silverwARE drawer holds just a few toy utensils, but is a cool feature that I haven't seen on any other kitchens other than Step 2.
My son loves putting stuff into the microwave and hitting the buttons. We have a relatively small house, and this kitchen does not take up too much space, and there is so much storage room inside of it, all our food stuff fits right inside! I figured out that a quart sized chineese food container fits into the lower cabinet to hold all the loose 'prepared' food, and the ziploc rectangular take and toss bowls fit into the fridge pretty well.
I did buy the step 2 food set as well, after researching and comparing and going absolutely batty, I am glad to say that I am very pleased with my purchase! I am excited to see how my son grows into his toy that will, after all, be a semi permanent fixture in my living room for years to come!
Our daughter loves this kitchen and surprisingly keeps all the parts in their places when she's done with it. She just adores it and it was the best christmas gift ever... well worth it.
My review is pretty positive but there were a few things that I would mention (that are also mentioned in other reviews):
1) I did need a drill. There were a few holes not drilled all the way thru. Not a huge deal but a bit annoying.
2) The screw to open the battery case on the phone was competely stripped. That was a bit frustrating HOWEVER, I called Step2 customer service the next morning and they shipped me a new one with no hassle. I ordered it on Thurs. morning and it arrived today (Monday). Frustrating that the phone was defective but the ease of resolution of the problem made up for that.
3) There were definitely elements that Step2 could have assembled before packaging. Again, not a huge deal but annoying
4) It would be nice if it came with more extras (like food). That would probably help off set the price point and make it seem more worth the money.
Overall we are very happy with this purchase. It probably is a bit over-priced. We got it for $79.99. I think it would probably be better priced at around $50-$60. However, after looking at what else is out there and those price points the cheaper kitchens are definitely cheaper kitchens. This is a nice middle of the road option.