Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Step2 787800 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Center
|Price:||$78.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This sand water table has two separate sides: one for water, the other for sand. And holds up to 20 pounds (9.07 kg) of sand.
- Includes durable, one-piece plastic cover that keeps sand clean and dry.
- Added molded-in roadways on lid to provide additional play surface. The elastic tie-downs on ends of lid keep it securely attached.
- Included eight-piece accessory set, one 60 inch diameter removable umbrella, two bridges, two boats, two pots and one shovel (boat design may vary).
- It has a convenient drain plug for easy draining and cleaning. This water and sand table requires minimal adult assembly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Sand & Water Activity Center Features
7-piece Accessory Set
Activity center features a seven piece accessory set with boats, bridges, sand shovel and buckets!
When play time is over, strap down your lid for extra security from neighborhood animals and bad weather.
This kid's activity center features a play table lid to keep sand dry and the water bug-free!
Play comfortably on hot Summer days with the 60-inch shade umbrella.
Naturally Playful Sand & Water Activity Center
Kids love mixing sand with water. Put the 2 together and you have the all-in-1 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Activity Center. Half of the table holds sand; the other half, with a convenient drain plug, holds water. The subtle faux wood-crafted finish blends well with outdoor residential landscapes. Includes 8-piece accessory kit with 1 umbrella, 2 bridges, 2 boats, 2 pots and 1 shovel. Lid stays secure with elastic tie-downs and has play area on top. Made in USA of U.S. and imported parts. Adult assembly required.
Kids love mixing sand with water. Put the 2 together and you have the all-in-1 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Activity Center. Half of the table holds sand; the other half, with a convenient drain plug, holds water. The subtle faux wood-crafted finish blends well with outdoor residential landscapes. Includes 8-piece accessory kit with 1 umbrella, 2 bridges, 2 boats, 2 pots and 1 shovel. Lid stays secure with elastic tie-downs and has play area on top. Detachable legs for use at ground level. Minimal adult assembly required. Table coordinates with other items in the Naturally Playful collection (each sold separately). Weight: 47 lbs. With lid: 20-3/4Hx26Wx46-1/4L".
From the Manufacturer
The Step2 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Activity Center is a Step2 favorite! It's a perfect combination of sand and water play for your children. Features bridges, ramps, cups, boats, an umbrella and a molded cover to keep out debris.
Top customer reviews
Old Review from May 2007:
First of all, we have had this toy for 3 years and it still looks like the first day it came out of the box (in the BLAZING Texas sun). Also, it has been moved around too many times to count and is still as strong as ever. It's durable. Plus, it really does keep water out and the cover stays put tightly even through the most violent and windy thunderstorms. The umbrella is awesome, although I did have to replace it once due to weathering. I soooooooo don't care. Read on...
I'm on my third child now and if there is one thing I'm sick of, it's the toy that's a one-trick pony. I'm really looking for more versatility in a toy. That said, let me tell you why we will keep this toy until the kids outgrow it even though we also have an 8x10 ft. sandbox in the back yard. Sure, it's a sand and water table but we've done it all:
(1) sand alone
(2) water alone
(3) potting soil/trowels/silk plants/plastic pots
(4) landscaping stones and small Tonka construction vehicles (aka "the quarry")--sometimes the small trucks even deliver to the Tonka Mighty and it goes on for hours
(5) bubble solution to use with the large wands and even the small and different wands (so that the kids aren't fighting over the tiny opening of a tiny bottle of bubbles that inevitably gets spilled all over the patio)
(6) a Mommy-made iceburg (colored blue) on the hottest summer day with dollar store penguins and polar bears--you can even shave the iceburg to make snow (I used a putty knife) and put crushed ice (if your refrigerator makes it) in the water to make it a happier habitat
(7) dishwater and play dishes with sponges and scrubbers to play clean-up without making a mess at the sink like they do inside
(8) aquarium gravel/toys/plants with pretend fish
(9) sand over buried "fossils" (pretend dinosaur bones found at the local dollar store) -- Put a small layer of sand on the bottom of the table, place bones all over that, add more sand to fill, then saturate all the sand with water and let it dry completely (left in sun, might take a day or two depending on temps). That way, they'll actually be able to kind of chisel the bones out instead of just easily moving the sand.
(10) sand sifters and dirt with various sizes of rocks that I spray painted gold -- super fun day!
(11) measuring spoons/cups/jugs that teach lessons about volume -- pair with bath color tablets to learn about color mixing!
(12) Did you know that Little People LOVE to go to the beach? (Off subject, they're also not opposed to a tumble in the dishwasher!)
(13) any number of arts and crafts activities that I would rather do outside than inside (making slime, papier mache, etc.)
(14) tin pans/muffin cups paired with dirt/sticks/water mud for mud pies
(15) sand castles, of course!
(16) dinosaurs and various animals add a tremendous amount of play value to your basic sand environment.
Well, that's all that I can remember doing in three years time as I sit here writing this review, although I'm sure there's more. As if all that isn't enough, this table is a great size. No elbowing for more space here. There's room for 6 kids. Yep, one on each end and two on each side. True story.
Do you miss sipping iced tea and reading a magazine or chatting with friends? It can happen again while your toddler plays happily and safely. I LOVE this toy. Can you tell?
The little pots that come with it are cool. They have holes in the bottom for water to go through, and are perfect for making sandcastles. I would probably buy a different sand and water table if I had it to do over.
My 3 year old played for close to an hour before I realized that you had to dampen the sand; but afterwards, he was able to mold the sand into different shapes and he had a ball.
I would recommend this to anyone.