Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 546 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 617 reviews
on March 8, 2017
Really cute playhouse. I put together with power drill in 25-30 min. Very easy. She (3) loves it! I was able to sit in it and play with her.
review image
on March 26, 2017
We bought this house for my daughter's birthday. My nine year old son and husband put the house together in less than 30 minutes. It is very sturdy , great quality. All 3 of our kids enjoy playing in it (ages 2-9)
on March 21, 2015
I have purchased items from Step2 before & have had no issues so I didn't hesitate on this house but I was soooo disappointed!
The instructions listed the parts & hardware included; however, the screws were wrong. I had all of 1 size when there are 3 different sizes listed. And yes, I laid them all out to be sure. Because of this error, nothing secured together like it should. The screws were too short!
BUT even if they had bern long enough, the walls do not sit down into the base correctly so longer screws wouldn't have secured the pieces together.
My daughter & I ended up improvising & just hammered the darn things in where they would keep the parts from separating. The house is secure for my son but not at all like the instructions show. Maybe this particular package was a fluke but it soured my opinion of the company.
on November 14, 2014
I bought this for my grandchildren, aged 3.5 and 1.5 years, hoping it would occupy them safely while their mother worked at home. Although I imagine the novelty will wear off, for the moment they are thrilled with it. They particularly like the mail slot and now we send them cards, notes and books addressed to them at the little house in back. They check every day for mail and they clean the house every day, sweeping it out and wiping it down. Because of the plastic floor, it does tend to kill the lawn underneath it. However, mu daughter is able to maneuver it around by herself so the lawn doesn't die. This is being used outdoors in San Antonio.
on August 13, 2013
We bought this shortly after my daughter's first birthday, and I can tell that this is an item that will continue to grow with her over the years! At first she was mesmerized by the doorbell and opening and shutting the front door, and now (while she still enjoys those things) she also hangs out on the small build-in chairs and gets a kick out of playing peek-a-boo with the window shutters. I like how the floor is solid plastic--however, it does collect water, so driving a nail or something through the bottom to create a few drain holes might be a good idea. I'm hoping as her pretend play skills improve over the next few years that this will become a great place to have tea parties and play house! It's a great size too, so I imagine she'll be able to have at least one if not two other friends share the space with her as well.
on June 13, 2013
Alright so I'm a pretty small woman. Totally thought I could handle this. Well, not so much. It would have been fine except there are no pre cut holes. You have to put the hole in the plastic yourself. Which isn't a big deal, I made my husband do it. Between the two of us took about an hour.
I'm 5'3 and I can sit on the floor in the house with no issues, which is something i'll have to get used to, my daughter is about 3 feet tall and this is perfect for her.
It's a very cute house and even when put together it's not very heavy. I love that it has a floor, the small loves sweeping it. No complaints
on July 6, 2017
This is a cute LITTLE house. I honestly thought it would be a little bigger. My 5 yr old and 16mth old fit in it nicely however. This house does not have alot of interactive parts which is what my 16month old enjoys. After putting the house together (very easy with a power screwdriver) I went to the local dollar store and purchased some items to make it more interactive. I added 2 push lights, a spinning flower which moves with the wind or when the baby spins it. I also added turning wheels(like gears), a mirror, dart board, shower caddy to hold cooking supplies, weighted flowers and a motion activated bird. I put a bath mat inside because the floor gets hot in the sun. I will also be adding a movable curtin (cut shower curtin) to one of the backside windows:) My kids are loving their house and spend hours in it each day.
on July 20, 2017
my kid loves playing in this house! it was a little hard to set up (lots of screws to put in) but definitely worth it! My kid loves that the doorbell actually rings. The house is made of sturdy material and withstands the dirt/rain/wind. It easily washes off dirt with water which i love! My kids also love opening/closing the window and door. These features make the house worth it!
on January 7, 2014
My 3.5 year old son and 1.5 year old daughter play quietly together in this thing! Usually while I'm cooking dinner I am refereeing with one hand and cooking with the other. Now they play in the house together. Santa gave it to our daughter so maybe our son realizes if he doesn't play nice he will have to get out. There's even enough room for me to sit in there while they "cook" and "feed" me dinner. I highly recommend this thing. Hubby put it together with "help" from both kiddos so it should be fairly easy for the average parent.
on June 27, 2017
It's a cute little home. Easy to put together and our son enjoys it. Has a sub floor which minimized tripping hazards. I do wish we got a different model, because this home seems to have "boring" features.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.