Step2 Naturally Playful Little Dunes Sandbox
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Design and modern styling blends in with traditional landscapes in residential outdoor living areas
- Fun and colorful lid protects sand from weather and pets
- Molded-in seats on either side give your child a place to sit while playing in the sand
- Holds up to 150 lbs (68 kg) of sand
- Fully assembled
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The cover blowing away. The weather has been bad this spring with lots of storms, so we've had the cover blown off a few times. We solved this by putting a cinder block on it.
2. Moisture getting inside. Like I said, we've had a lot of storms this year, and each time it rains, water gets in. And not just a little bit either. It completely soaks the inside around the edges down to the bottom. This can lead to mold issues if not left open to dry.
3. Bugs getting inside. Thanks to this useless cover our sandbox has become a habitat for about 5 different kinds of bugs. Disgusting.
A sandbox shouldn't be this much trouble. What a shame, because it's really cute and seems sturdy. I guess this is a good choice if you never use it outside, otherwise please save yourself the trouble and get something that actually works.
The boys love it, it fits two bags of sand and the lid is super easy to take on and off.
Totally worth it and the delivery was quick and FREE with Amazon Mom!
The only complaints I have include the edge where the lid fits in. Sand accumulates there, and I can only get the sand out by sweeping it onto the ground and then sweeping it up and putting it back in. I guess this edge thing helps keep the lid on though. I also think the sandbox is somewhat overpriced, as it really is fairly thin, but rigid enough, plastic. Considering it is in line with other boxes, or cheaper, that's a small complaint, but still, at this price, it should come with a palm tree unbrella or something.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You would think for the price that this sandbox would be waterproof but it's not. Buy another product if your sandbox will stay outside.Published 5 months ago by madeline brown
This sandbox is a great size.... Not too large like some models, but ample room for 2 little ones to play at the same time. Read morePublished 7 months ago by C Starling
My grandson will not sit in the sand so this is perfect with its little side seats. And we have outdoor cats so I love the coverPublished 11 months ago by Roxanne Kollar
Very cute. Simple and effective for holding sand! Not as big as I thought but working well for a 4 yr old.Published 16 months ago by Melanie Holson
Its great my grandson loves it it came on time its everything advertisedPublished 17 months ago by Kindle Customer
I bought this for my apartment patio and it fits great! My 2 1/2 year old loves playing in it and it's perfect size for one child living at an apartment. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Amy T
The lid doesn't snap on and can come off with large wind gust.Published 17 months ago by Preston & Hudson's Mommy