Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 639 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 730 reviews
on April 1, 2014
I purchased this to use as a sensory table for my almost two year old and five year old. It's good quality and extremely easy to put together. Perfect height for the younger one. My 5yo is able to play well with it while sitting on her knees. The table is not as deep as I thought it would be, but that's not a huge issue for us. Plenty of room for multiple children to play and explore.

We purchased a 2oz pack of water beads (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008W9IGP2/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i03?ie=UTF8&psc=1) for our first sensory experience and the bag filled the table perfectly. So much fun. The kids were occupied for well over an hour and were very annoyed when it was bed time and they had to quit playing!
review image
22 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This was a Christmas gift for our 20 month old granddaughter. She loves it. They have it in the house, so they did not fill it with sand, instead it is filled with a combination of feed corn and beans. So, it provides a fun table to play in without getting sand all over the house.

Frankly using this indoors will make it last a lot longer than if you put it outside and left it there. But it can go outside if you want, and that is what our kids plan to do when summer hits. Then it will get sand. But each fall it will come back in the house and get the corn and beans in place of the sand.

The lid "table top" is nice as well because it provides a great place for our granddaughter to have a solid table surface to play on. The height of the sand table is also perfect, it allows her to reach into it without trouble and yet it is tall enough that she can sit down next to it and play in or on it.

Great product, great present.
on August 30, 2017
My kids love this thing! One 25-lb bag of sand filled it to the point that they can play and still have room. It could handle more sand but so far my kids haven't complained. Sturdy. Easy to open and close while staying securely fastened when closed. No way the wind is blowing the lid off and/or away. Right height for toddlers standing and older kids sitting. Can easily get four kids at this thing...though that would probably take another bag of sand to go around. I have two kids and 25 lbs is fine. I recommend it.
on May 19, 2017
Very nice sand table. My kids play in it all day.
For me, it's not very different from a sand box. My 2 toddlers can climb into the sand and sit there instead of standing next to it. Lol. It's also a little more shallow than I hoped, the sand bin part.
Good brand, good purchase for the money.. provides lots of messy sensory play so I'm pretty happy. Also lid locks tightly in place so kids can't get into it unless I open it.
on April 11, 2017
Says the awesome table even my three-year-olds can comfortably stand and play at it. I simply was easy the three-year-olds actually helped it's basically clicking in four legs. Had a few scratches on the bottom of it but after a plain water to it I am wiping out the scratches were no longer there. It came from the legs being inside the sandbox but they do that to keep all the pieces together. Closing the The lid will require an adult assistance. Daycare/Preschoolof8 Love step to it last longer than other brands.
on August 23, 2017
Only giving it 2 stars because Amazon is sending us a replacement part. Definitely not worth the money. Bought the more expensive one thinking it would be a better quality, but the leg didn't even fit correctly. My husband forced it on so my excited daughter could play with it. I should have paid attention to dimensions, for those like me, it's shallow. Higher walls would be nice to better contain the sand. Most of it is on the ground after 24 hours. I would not recommend
on April 20, 2017
Very nice sand box for my toddler. 50lbs sand fits perfectly. I set it up on top of 2 inch blocks to raise it a little bit.
on June 17, 2017
Seriously $60 for this ?!!!!

The Photo is misleading, its not as big/Lengthy as it looks in the pic. Its neither deep. Now less depth could be a good thing I'm not sure, like when u want the sand to become dry again under sand..

But WHY $60 for this??? There's Nothing special abt it! We have not tested it yet, if it leaks etc... It should have been a $20/$30 product !
on July 22, 2015
I love love love this Sand box. With most sand boxes, that I have seen, they are on the ground and the kid has to get on the ground to play in them. So not only do you have to clean the kid every time that they get in it but it is also a grass killer. As well as I have also not seen the lids stay on too well. However the Step2 Sand table is a different kind of sand box. As a parent of two boys 3 and under, they could be in a white room and get dirty. I say that to say that they are going to get dirty playing in sand, including this sand box. However we have played with friends sand boxes and they have come home way dirtier and we have found sand weeks later from the same sand box. I truly feel though that because they are not sitting down they are getting less dirty. I'm not having to hose them off after using this sand box. As well because it stand I am not having to put out as many fights between them because they can use different sides of the box. Another positive is I can move it easily. Lastly I love that I can lock the lid down and have never, not once, had a problem with it flying off. Even during hurricane season! The only negative that I have had with this product it my 3 year old, 50 lbs, decided to climb up on top of it while the lid was on. The lid did not crack but he did put a dent in the lid. So now when it rains it collects about a half of inch of water. You say no biggie, but it just gets a little nasty on top with algae, etc. with the water sitting there. The dirt underneath though is good to go.
on June 25, 2017
Easy to put together. I got this for my six year olds birthday. I didn't look at the dimensions and didn't realize how short it would be for him, but he still really likes it. We put it on our covered deck so he can play while we relax!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.