Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 629 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 719 reviews
on April 1, 2014
I purchased this to use as a sensory table for my almost two year old and five year old. It's good quality and extremely easy to put together. Perfect height for the younger one. My 5yo is able to play well with it while sitting on her knees. The table is not as deep as I thought it would be, but that's not a huge issue for us. Plenty of room for multiple children to play and explore.

We purchased a 2oz pack of water beads (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008W9IGP2/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i03?ie=UTF8&psc=1) for our first sensory experience and the bag filled the table perfectly. So much fun. The kids were occupied for well over an hour and were very annoyed when it was bed time and they had to quit playing!
review image
22 comments| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This was a Christmas gift for our 20 month old granddaughter. She loves it. They have it in the house, so they did not fill it with sand, instead it is filled with a combination of feed corn and beans. So, it provides a fun table to play in without getting sand all over the house.

Frankly using this indoors will make it last a lot longer than if you put it outside and left it there. But it can go outside if you want, and that is what our kids plan to do when summer hits. Then it will get sand. But each fall it will come back in the house and get the corn and beans in place of the sand.

The lid "table top" is nice as well because it provides a great place for our granddaughter to have a solid table surface to play on. The height of the sand table is also perfect, it allows her to reach into it without trouble and yet it is tall enough that she can sit down next to it and play in or on it.

Great product, great present.
on May 19, 2017
Very nice sand table. My kids play in it all day.
For me, it's not very different from a sand box. My 2 toddlers can climb into the sand and sit there instead of standing next to it. Lol. It's also a little more shallow than I hoped, the sand bin part.
Good brand, good purchase for the money.. provides lots of messy sensory play so I'm pretty happy. Also lid locks tightly in place so kids can't get into it unless I open it.
on April 11, 2017
Says the awesome table even my three-year-olds can comfortably stand and play at it. I simply was easy the three-year-olds actually helped it's basically clicking in four legs. Had a few scratches on the bottom of it but after a plain water to it I am wiping out the scratches were no longer there. It came from the legs being inside the sandbox but they do that to keep all the pieces together. Closing the The lid will require an adult assistance. Daycare/Preschoolof8 Love step to it last longer than other brands.
on April 20, 2017
Very nice sand box for my toddler. 50lbs sand fits perfectly. I set it up on top of 2 inch blocks to raise it a little bit.
on June 17, 2017
Seriously $60 for this ?!!!!

The Photo is misleading, its not as big/Lengthy as it looks in the pic. Its neither deep. Now less depth could be a good thing I'm not sure, like when u want the sand to become dry again under sand..

But WHY $60 for this??? There's Nothing special abt it! We have not tested it yet, if it leaks etc... It should have been a $20/$30 product !
on May 17, 2017
We got this for our 2.5 year-old who was not into a homemade sandbox we had for him last summer. He loves this table, though! The first morning we set it up on our deck he played for an hour and a half straight with it, which is incredible for him. It comes with a pail, two small yellow shovels and two additional fun scoopers and we have added in a few dump trunks and diggers that we have for him to scoop, fill and dump. Plastic funnels also make a great addition.

I love that this one has an easily removable lid on it and it's the perfect height for a toddler to stand next to and play. We bought two bags of play sand at Lowes and only needed one to fill it.
on July 22, 2015
I love love love this Sand box. With most sand boxes, that I have seen, they are on the ground and the kid has to get on the ground to play in them. So not only do you have to clean the kid every time that they get in it but it is also a grass killer. As well as I have also not seen the lids stay on too well. However the Step2 Sand table is a different kind of sand box. As a parent of two boys 3 and under, they could be in a white room and get dirty. I say that to say that they are going to get dirty playing in sand, including this sand box. However we have played with friends sand boxes and they have come home way dirtier and we have found sand weeks later from the same sand box. I truly feel though that because they are not sitting down they are getting less dirty. I'm not having to hose them off after using this sand box. As well because it stand I am not having to put out as many fights between them because they can use different sides of the box. Another positive is I can move it easily. Lastly I love that I can lock the lid down and have never, not once, had a problem with it flying off. Even during hurricane season! The only negative that I have had with this product it my 3 year old, 50 lbs, decided to climb up on top of it while the lid was on. The lid did not crack but he did put a dent in the lid. So now when it rains it collects about a half of inch of water. You say no biggie, but it just gets a little nasty on top with algae, etc. with the water sitting there. The dirt underneath though is good to go.
on June 25, 2017
Easy to put together. I got this for my six year olds birthday. I didn't look at the dimensions and didn't realize how short it would be for him, but he still really likes it. We put it on our covered deck so he can play while we relax!
on June 21, 2016
My 18 month old son loves this! I love it too as he doesn't get super messy. It only required two bags of sand (normal play sand that can be found at Home Depot or lowes).
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.