Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 521 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 581 reviews
on February 24, 2010
We bought this set for our 5 year old son. He is too big for a booster seat and too short to really color and draw at our dinner table. We first tried a child-sized wooden table but our younger son destroyed it within a couple of months. This set is sturdy and stable. The table is also very light. When it is not in use, we store the table upside-down on top of our dining room table. It is easy to relocate when we need to move it and fits through a standard doorway (when turned on it's side). The top of the table has a very slight lip to stop crayons or markers from rolling on the floor. I think we will be using this happily for years!
22 comments| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2011
I bought this table, after reading all of the reviews, and I am SO happy with it.

1. It's extremely durable.
2. It was very reasonably priced.
3. SO EASY TO PUT TOGETHER! I did it myself, no husband, and no morning coffee yet!!
4. My kids LOVE it! My son is 4 and a half, and my daughter is one and a half. They both sit at it comfortably.
5. Very easy to clean up and it is going to last a long time.

The lip around the edge is awesome! Markers stay put and I can foresee spills being saved as well.
I read other reviews that complained about the chairs being too small for adults to sit on. Why are adults trying to sit on these chairs? It is a CHILDREN'S table.
If you are looking for a great table for children, this is the one!
review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2011
I reviewed this product and decided okay, I am going to get it for my 19 month old daughter as one of her Christmas presents since the reviews are good and it looks like something durable and will blend in nicely with the current furniture.
After my husband put it all together to my dismay, the chairs were really small :(, they are very sturdy, but small....My daughter fits perfectly in it now, so when she grows a bit, she might be spilling out of the chair later on. It can actually take my weight (125lbs) comfortably, but leg room is nowhere to be found lol.
The table was a bit smaller than I expected as well, but its very practical spacewise, and can accomodate two kids with activities. I guess we can update the chairs later on and get bigger ones, but it will work for the time being.
review image
on March 9, 2017
Super easy assembly. The table is a nice height and a good size in area. I'm a fan of how easy it is to clean, and like previously mentioned in other reviews, the lip around the edge of the table is a very nice feature. Toy cars don't roll off of the top, and crayons and odd pieces of food stay put for the most part. The chairs seem a little small, but nothing worth really complaining about. I'm super happy with this purchase. So is my 2 year old. Score!
on November 23, 2011
I really love this table..it's just perfect for my 3year old daughter and 1 year old son. I've been looking for a while for a good table for them to sit down and eat or color or whatever, and this is great! And quite possibly the easiest assembly I have ever seen! They both love to sit down at it and watch thier cartoons while eating. My daughter loves to sit at the table and play with her polly pockets and such while the baby is napping lol. This table is VERY spacious..I was surprised at how much room there is at this table, there would be enough room for 4 toddlers to sit down and eat without their plates bumping. The plastic seems very durable and easy to wipe down. I could not be happier with this table, I would buy it all over again! It's just perfect for us!
review image
on August 15, 2011
Just got this and put it together today so I can't say much about the durability. It does seem to be made out of a thick plastic though and has a nice weight to it. Feel svery sturdy and I expect that it will hold up well over time. Super easy to put together, was putting it together as I took it out of the box, without even looking at the instructions. It took me maybe 5 minutes, and that's with a 3 year old trying to help. The colors are very neutral and would match almost any decor. The chairs are a reddish brown color and look very nice. The table top is flat with a nice rim around the edge to catch any rolling crayons. Very impressed with this table set already and we just got it! Will update if anything goes wrong.
on May 10, 2015
Love love love!! Did I say I love it? So perfect for my daughter who just turned 2. The table is very sturdy and easy to clean. The lip is perfect so that crayons and markers don't fall off. The chairs are ver strong and even hold me! Which is a just when you are invited to a tea party!! I posted a pic that shows the box it comes in so be sure that the gift recipient doesn't see it delivered!! Surprise!! Lol oh and very easy assembly!!
review image review image
on February 5, 2015
Not sure why all the negative reviews. My 2 year old loves it, it was super easy to assemble and it came in the mail very quickly. Its sturdy and looks like the photo shown on here... Also the chairs are small but they're not too small. She fits fine on them, Im sure a 3 year old could even without issue. Great deal!!! :)

UPDATE!
It has been 2 years and this table is still being used by my now 4 year old and 2 year old. Going strong, have got a lot of use out of table and still will for the next couple years Im sure. Once my oldest hits 5 years she may not fit well at table however... But baby sister can still use. Awesome buy.
review image review image
on March 12, 2017
Returned it. Not at all what I expected. Awkward to assemble. One part did not have holes to insert the screw. My grandson did not like the chair he tried. It slide a little.
on March 5, 2017
The table is nice and sturdy. The chairs are smaller than the ones in the picture.