Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Step2 Pink Easel for Two” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 47% off the $69.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $16.77 shipping
Step2 Pink Easel for Two
|Price:||$42.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$7.50 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 77 foam magnetic letters, numbers and signs to use on the magnetic surface
- Large paper clip on either side can hold craft paper giving your artist additional options for drawing and painting activities
- Deep trays and pencil ledges keep paint, brushes, markers, chalk and erasers within easy reach (art supplies not included)
- Sets up quickly and folds flat for easy storage
- Minimal adult assembly required
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This would make a great Christmas gift for those little ones. This easel has paper clip on each side for drawing, painting activities or to display work, middlle storage area holds art supplies for easy access from both sides of the pink Easel for Two, it also has deep trays and pencil ledges keep paint, brushes, markers, chalk and erasers (not included) within easy reach. Pink Easel for Two requires no assembly.1
From the Manufacturer
The Step2 Easel for Two is multifunctional and perfect for solo play or play dates! This popular two-sided easel features a metal dry-erase board on one side and a chalkboard on the other giving your child a variety of options.
Compare to similar items
This item Step2 Pink Easel for Two
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||C & M Trade||ⓉoysⓄnline||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||26.5 x 22.75 x 43.75 in||23.25 x 5.25 x 45 in||22.2 x 20 x 41.5 in||26.5 x 22.25 x 42.75 in||26.75 x 22.25 x 42.2 in||19.5 x 23 x 36 in|
Top customer reviews
The trays make it convenient to hold markers, paints, etc. Assembly was extremely easy.
1) I wouldn't bail on the easel just bc of the letters. The easel is awesome. The letters are disappointing. Just get other ones! Don't factor them in when buying the easel. It is a great and durable one without getting the letters. We got a different set that my daughter loves and tossed the set from the easel (they really aren't great)
2) treat the chalkboard side! Take a piece of chalk and cover the entire chalkboard side with chalk (take the piece if chalk turn it on its side and color the entire board). Once it is completely covered in chalk use a true chalkboard eraser (they are just a couple of bucks...nothing fancy needed!) and erase the chalk. Now you won't have any problems writing on the board (love this trick!!) also don't clean the chalk board with water if you can avoid it...if you have to...make sure you "treat it" again once the board is completely dry and it will work great.
3) Chalk is always an issue...it is a mess! It breaks into little pieces and dust is everywhere! And color chalk is worse bc it never erases well and doesn't show up well on the board. We bought the kids crayola sidewalk chalk for Christmas. We asked them to wait to play with it outside. Of course before we knew it, they were using it on the easel chalkboard. Ended up that was fine bc we discovered the sidewalk chalk is FABULOUS! It is easy to write with, no breaking, little dust, and the color shows up and erases well! The sidewalk chalk is so awesome, we've collected all the tiny pieces of regular chalk and thrown them way and completely replaced it with sidewalk.
In addition to the chalkboard side (which is our daughter's favorite thing) the magnetic side is great! And we love to play with them! We have several Step2 products that have lasted us many years...we assume this one will too!!
I would recommend this easel for kids who are three or older, and they can probably use it for a pretty long time too!
I wasn't really enchanted by the foam magnets - they are small and not of great quality, so we replaced them with regular plastic ones.
We love that the easel has both chalk and dry erase sides, and a clip to attach a piece of paper. My daughter was able to pull the paper down quite easily though, but again, probably because she was only 18 months old and a little young for this easel.
In a nutshell this is a sturdy easel, and I would recommend it for 3 years and above.