Step2 Walker Wagon with Blocks
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Assists toddlers learning to walk
- Roomy enough to carry favorite toys
- One-piece push handle is study and at a comfortable height
- Includes 16 square foam blocks
- Minimal adult assembly required
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
18 months & up. Classic walker design encourages and assists toddlers in learning to walk. Enlongated design adds stability and offers more room for hauling toys. Includes 16 soft foam blocks, each measure 2" x 2".
From the Manufacturer
Use the Step2 Walker Wagon with Blocks as a fun activity walker, wagon, or toy box. This durable toy features a tip-resistant design and an elongated wheel base for maximum stability.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Assembling the wagon was quite straight forward. One small observation - the nut caps in our set are black, not red (as depicted in the picture). While sturdy, the finishing for our set is a tad rough.
The wagon is smaller than expected. Our 2yr old is 90cm tall. While the height of the push bar (45cm from the ground) is just right for him, the wagon itself (46x23cm) is a little small and narrow for him to sit in. He has to hold his knees close to his chest when he tries to sit in it. That said, he has great fun with it. One safety concern is that the wagon slides pretty fast on smooth floor surfaces. We put away the foam cubes because our boy does not seem interested in them. Overall, we are pleased with this purchase.
1. Since it is light-weight, it was harder to him to walk with initially - it couldn't support him as well as something heavier. We tried putting some hand-held weights and soup cans in the wagon to weigh it down, but that didn't really work very well. We also have carpet through most of our house - if you have mostly wood or tile, this might not be the wagon for you.
2. The blocks it comes with aren't that great (but that's not what we bought it for.)
1. The lighter weight allowed our son to turn the wagon easily once he was walking with it, and he could take it all over the house by himself.
2. The handle is taller than some of the other wagons out there - we specifically looked for this feature since our little guy is quite tall for his age and we didn't want him to have to hunch over while he played with it.
3. The wagon bed is long enough for him to sit in it and be raced around the house, which he loves.
4. He loves it. Even though he's been walking on his own for a while, he still takes the wagon all over the house and collects things in it. We put his laundry in it when it's time to wash it and he wheels it over to the machine to help me do the laundry, which makes him feel great.