Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on September 2, 2014
We are impressed with the speed of delivery. We live in Asia; the wagon was ordered on 26Aug and we received it on 1Sep.

Assembling the wagon was quite straight forward. One small observation - the nut caps in our set are black, not red (as depicted in the picture). While sturdy, the finishing for our set is a tad rough.

The wagon is smaller than expected. Our 2yr old is 90cm tall. While the height of the push bar (45cm from the ground) is just right for him, the wagon itself (46x23cm) is a little small and narrow for him to sit in. He has to hold his knees close to his chest when he tries to sit in it. That said, he has great fun with it. One safety concern is that the wagon slides pretty fast on smooth floor surfaces. We put away the foam cubes because our boy does not seem interested in them. Overall, we are pleased with this purchase.
on February 9, 2010
We got this wagon for my son when he was learning to walk. It is lighter-weight than some of the other options, but it was also a lot cheaper. It was pretty simple to put together, and has held up very well over the past 10 months or so, and it gets used every single day.

Cons:
1. Since it is light-weight, it was harder to him to walk with initially - it couldn't support him as well as something heavier. We tried putting some hand-held weights and soup cans in the wagon to weigh it down, but that didn't really work very well. We also have carpet through most of our house - if you have mostly wood or tile, this might not be the wagon for you.
2. The blocks it comes with aren't that great (but that's not what we bought it for.)

Pros:
1. The lighter weight allowed our son to turn the wagon easily once he was walking with it, and he could take it all over the house by himself.
2. The handle is taller than some of the other wagons out there - we specifically looked for this feature since our little guy is quite tall for his age and we didn't want him to have to hunch over while he played with it.
3. The wagon bed is long enough for him to sit in it and be raced around the house, which he loves.
4. He loves it. Even though he's been walking on his own for a while, he still takes the wagon all over the house and collects things in it. We put his laundry in it when it's time to wash it and he wheels it over to the machine to help me do the laundry, which makes him feel great.
on May 3, 2014
After reading other reviews I decided this walker wagon would work for my 15 month old grandson. When I bought the wagon a couple of weeks ago he was taking his first steps and was an old pro at walkers. His Hape Galloping Zebra Cart had been in heavy use since he was ten months. Now he's truly walking so the slippery wagon wheels do not pose any danger for him. In fact he revels in the maneuverability on laminate floors in my uncluttered pcondo. He races around fishtailing and careening around corners. The lightness and lack of traction of the wagon allow him to be in full control. The other day he got tired and cranky when Mommy came to pick him up. Thanks to having read some reviews it occurred to me to put him in the wagon. He was instantly intrigued and then downright giddy when his mom and grandma sat on opposite sides of the room sending him in his wagon back and forth. Next visit he pushed the wagon for a few minutes then parked it nearby and came to rest his head on my shoulder. After a couple of minutes he did the same to Mommy. Then we read the cues - he wanted to be put in the wagon!! it was SO cute. So the wagon is a hit and he likes the blocks too.
on May 24, 2015
I purchased this item back in 2010 (It's 2015 now) because my son needed a little help in learning to walk back then. The foam blocks have since been tossed away tho, but we still have this item. I've had a second baby since and both play with it as of today. I'll let the picture do the talking. it's sturdy enough to sustain 40lbs heavy kid, (my son)while being pushed around the house. This isn't a industrial outdoor wheel barrow.. And I'm sure it'll break if you play with it too rough.. but this is how sturdy and durablely made. I'm glad I purchased this and I still have it. I decided to write a review just now, because my friend's kid is now 1yr old and learning to walk, and I'm about to purchase one for her. I can see how other reviewers are concerned about their hardwood floor being damaged and scratched.. I live in a carpeted house so I didn't have that issue.
review image
on December 26, 2010
I purchased this wagon about 10 months ago. I purchased it with Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Shop and Learn Walker for my twin grandchildren when they were about 8 months old and starting to pull up. While they have enjoyed the shopping cart, the wagon still sees more use. I'm not sure it helped them learn to walk, but it was enjoyed from the beginning. They loved to sit in it and have someone push them. After they did learn to walk, they took turns pushing each other. Now, 9 months later, it is still getting a lot of use. Their 3 1/2 year old cousin enjoyed playing with it as well. It's even big enough for him to sit in it. It has been used inside and out. The wheels show some wear from being used on concrete, but other than that, it looks brand new. It also comes in handy for transporting toys that find their way into the living room back where they belong.
on June 6, 2014
I bought this for my Granddaughter's first birthday and she took all of the blocks out and climbed in and sat down and waited for us to hand her all of the blocks and wanted us to pull her around. She finally got out and ate a piece of cake and cleaned up, crawled past her pile of gifts and stood up to the handle and proceeded to walk away and hasn't stopped walking since. We had been watching her take one or two steps and fall down for about 4 months unless we were beside her where she could touch our hand or leg. This was exactly what she needed to make her realize (or forget) she didn't need us to walk, she could do it herself. Great product, I highly recommend.
on October 24, 2014
Easy assembly - 10 mins give or take. All you need is a screwdriver. My only hang up is that the wheels have no traction. Our floors are hardwood and tile, so there's little control for a toddler who has only recently started walking. This thing literally flies across the hallway with just a little push. We're thinking of purchasing some adhesive rubber strips to put on the wheels for now so our son could have better control. Maybe the manufacturer should consider this. Until then, my son loves to hop in and let me wheel him around. All in all, we love it!
on December 5, 2011
We saw the Step 2 wagon in a toy store where our 15 month old son got to try it out. He loved it so much we promptly ordered it off Amazon. It's very well made and well put together. After 6 months of constant use, it shows no wear at all and nothing has come loose. It rolls along very smoothly and is the perfect toy for babies and toddlers that are already walking. Some of the reviews here criticize the product because it slipped away from their babies when they pushed it. Keep in mind, the Step 2 wagon is not designed for babies who are just learning to walk. It's ideal for those who are doing fairly well on their own. The box clearly says 18 months, although depending on your little one's walking ability, it can work for much younger children.

My son loves that he can push this thing around all by himself and he plays with the bright foam blocks every day. I'm so glad I invested in this wagon and it will be enjoyed for many years because we've got another little one on the way!
on January 16, 2014
We bought this toy for our 18-month-old grandson not for the blocks but for the wagon. The blocks are fine, but they are geared for young children who might easily get hurt--lightweight, spongy--and really weren't part of the purchase consideration. We purchased our grandson real wooden lettered blocks which he keeps in this wagon. The wagon is great. Assembly is required but our son-in-law had no trouble putting it together. Our grandson started slowly with it but in no time he was scooting around the house. It has added him in the developmental process of walking/running. He loves to push his favorite animals around, loves to chase Daddy (or be chased by Daddy), and especially loves it when someone carefully pushes him around in it. This is a good product which we endorse.
Ronald R. Parker/Moorestown, NJ
on September 25, 2013
I've had a blast watching my son learn to walk using this when he was around 12 months old... and now that he runs circles around me, it's even more fun watching him and his big brother taking turns pushing each other around the house IN the wagon! :) The blocks that came with it ended up in the trash, as they were essentially chew toys for him while he was teething and it became a choking hazard.... but I'd buy this all over again just for the wagon. SO much enjoyment for my kids (now 20 months and 6 years). Months of use and it's still one of their favorites.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.