Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Step2 WaterWheel Activity Play Table” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 41% off the $42.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Step2 WaterWheel Activity Play Table
|Price:||$35.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide receptacle funnels water over spinning wheel, into inner and outer harbors
- Molded-in sections create moats, lakes, canals, and harbors
- Elevated design makes play accessible while keeping children out of the dirt and mud
- 4-piece accessory set with boats, cup, and water wheel tower
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The water wheel is great fun, and the children love scooping water into its reserve to make it spin. The two levels of the table give the children individual play space if two children are playing. Now that winter is approaching, I look forward to adding sand instead of water to the table. I appreciate the easy-to-open plugs built into the basin, as it makes it easy to remove water (or sand). The toy, though sturdy, is also lightweight enough for an adult to pick up and simply pour water out, if desired. Children cannot, however, easily move or turn the table over.
Though we haven't had the table for long, I am very glad I didn't spend more on the larger combo tables.
Here are the pros:
~ Extremely easy to assemble. Absolutely no tools required and assembly, from box to completion, took less than 5 minutes.
~ Very light-weight and compact. The table is easy for an adult to lift (without the water) but it is still sturdy enough for a toddler. While this table is more compact than many on the market, it will accomodate 2-3 toddlers quite easily.
~ Less messy than combo tables. No sand to mix for a muddy mess.
~ Comes with water wheel, cup and two sail boats.
Here are the Cons:
~ Mine does not appear to have a plug. No leaks this way, but a bit harder to drain. However it is small enough that an adult can easily tip it over for cleaning.
~ No cover. This is my only real complaint. If a cover had been included, this would be ideal. However, the compact size makes it easy to drain and fill, so the lack of cover isn't really a big deal.
~ The water wheel is not attached and can be knocked over pretty easily. Not a big deal, but something to note.
~ The toys are just okay. I'll be adding more.
Overall, I found the water wheel table to be a good value, particularly if you want a more compact water table that is easy to assemble, move and store.
1. As many of the other reviews noted, this doesn't always seem to come equipped with a drain plug. I don't know how some reviews say they have this feature, but the one I just purchased definitely does not. Would be a nice feature but not a big deal.
2. I kept looking at other more expensive options that also included a plastic cover. I plan on storing this on our patio to preserve much needed garage space, but I didn't want it getting moldy, dirty, or faded from the elements. I found the perfect solution by using a fabric fire pit cover. I searched on Amazon and found an inexpensive one named 'Tarrazzo fire pit cover' for 14 bucks. It fits perfectly over the play table and looks good too (happens to match our patio furniture covers which is also nice). Very happy to have this cheap & easy solution to keep this play table outdoors and in good condition.
Hope this helps for others looking for a solution. Otherwise I agree with all of the other positive reviews!
We got this for my son's 1st birthday and he LOVES it. I do think he would love splashing in any type of water, but this is the perfect height for him. I do agree that it would be nice if the tower "clicked" in somehow though, because that's the first thing to get thrown on the ground.
But it was fairly easy to assemble (once the water wheei worked) and a pretty simple toy that brings lots of fun.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for the price. Boats don't stay together which is why I am not giving 5 starts. Easy to assemble and cute design.Published 5 days ago by Mollie
Kids love it! The boats don't sail or float too well. But we have lots of water toys. So no biggie.Published 14 days ago by Jen
Great size for the little ones but the boats never stay together and are a little two sharp pointy parts that click in to the base, even though they never click in and stay. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Lisa Mailloux
My grandson really likes his Water Wheel Activity Play Table, but the little boats are very flimsy and the sails do not stay on. Other than that, it is a very fun toy.Published 20 days ago by Amazon Customer