Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Step2 WaterWheel Activity Play Table” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 24% off the $42.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
Step2 WaterWheel Activity Play Table
|Price:||$41.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide receptacle funnels water over spinning wheel, into inner and outer harbors
- Molded-in sections create moats, lakes, canals, and harbors
- Elevated design makes play accessible while keeping children out of the dirt and mud
- 4-piece accessory set with boats, cup, and water wheel tower
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The water wheel is great fun, and the children love scooping water into its reserve to make it spin. The two levels of the table give the children individual play space if two children are playing. Now that winter is approaching, I look forward to adding sand instead of water to the table. I appreciate the easy-to-open plugs built into the basin, as it makes it easy to remove water (or sand). The toy, though sturdy, is also lightweight enough for an adult to pick up and simply pour water out, if desired. Children cannot, however, easily move or turn the table over.
Though we haven't had the table for long, I am very glad I didn't spend more on the larger combo tables.
Here are the pros:
~ Extremely easy to assemble. Absolutely no tools required and assembly, from box to completion, took less than 5 minutes.
~ Very light-weight and compact. The table is easy for an adult to lift (without the water) but it is still sturdy enough for a toddler. While this table is more compact than many on the market, it will accomodate 2-3 toddlers quite easily.
~ Less messy than combo tables. No sand to mix for a muddy mess.
~ Comes with water wheel, cup and two sail boats.
Here are the Cons:
~ Mine does not appear to have a plug. No leaks this way, but a bit harder to drain. However it is small enough that an adult can easily tip it over for cleaning.
~ No cover. This is my only real complaint. If a cover had been included, this would be ideal. However, the compact size makes it easy to drain and fill, so the lack of cover isn't really a big deal.
~ The water wheel is not attached and can be knocked over pretty easily. Not a big deal, but something to note.
~ The toys are just okay. I'll be adding more.
Overall, I found the water wheel table to be a good value, particularly if you want a more compact water table that is easy to assemble, move and store.
1. As many of the other reviews noted, this doesn't always seem to come equipped with a drain plug. I don't know how some reviews say they have this feature, but the one I just purchased definitely does not. Would be a nice feature but not a big deal.
2. I kept looking at other more expensive options that also included a plastic cover. I plan on storing this on our patio to preserve much needed garage space, but I didn't want it getting moldy, dirty, or faded from the elements. I found the perfect solution by using a fabric fire pit cover. I searched on Amazon and found an inexpensive one named 'Tarrazzo fire pit cover' for 14 bucks. It fits perfectly over the play table and looks good too (happens to match our patio furniture covers which is also nice). Very happy to have this cheap & easy solution to keep this play table outdoors and in good condition.
Hope this helps for others looking for a solution. Otherwise I agree with all of the other positive reviews!
We got this for my son's 1st birthday and he LOVES it. I do think he would love splashing in any type of water, but this is the perfect height for him. I do agree that it would be nice if the tower "clicked" in somehow though, because that's the first thing to get thrown on the ground.
But it was fairly easy to assemble (once the water wheei worked) and a pretty simple toy that brings lots of fun.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an ideal toy! Bought it for our grandson. We sit and watch him splash and play on our deck. He has a ball with it. He's 17 months. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Debbie
My grandchildren are having a blast with this! Hours of water play and imagination.Published 5 days ago by CarrielFogo
This is a nice water table by Step2. It definitely does the job as well. The reason why I am knocking off a star is that the little sailboats that come with it is absolutely crappy... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Ozge C.
15 month old boy LOVES it! I like the fact that the water wheel can be moved to the lower part of the table so my son can reach it. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Molly H.
Great size, my son loves this table. I took off 2 stars because of the accessories. The "sailboats" are cheap, fall apart, and don't float. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Celia
this is fun! the kids love it. i like that it has a toy they can play with while leaving enough room for the kids to play with the water. Read morePublished 14 days ago by julia