- File Size: 4567 KB
- Print Length: 328 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: October 10, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B016H02LH6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #164,229 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.90|
Save $7.91 (66%)
Stepbrother Catfish Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Silent Corner" by Dean Koontz
A dazzling new series, a pure adrenaline rush, debuts with Jane Hawk, a remarkable heroine certain to become an icon of suspense. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
If your a fan of drama then go ahead and read this book if not i suggest a different one. Would I read it again... no.
As the title kind of gives away, Hailey is catfished by her step, Andrew. She's been talking to a guy she met online and we start the book the day she's supposed to meet AJ for the first time. And that's where the story falls apart.
Hailey is quite young, only 18 and is naive relative to relationships. Of course AJ stands her up but after an apology and her forgiveness (which I don't understand) she agrees to meet him at his apartment, where NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE. The apartment is dark and he keeps like that while he decides he's going to sleep with her first and turn the lights on later. And not once does she protest, or try to figure out who he is??? I might find it easier to believe if we knew if she had any sort of relationship with Andrew to begin with, but all of the stories that are relayed about this guy are that he's an a-hole... which makes me wonder what's up with this family to begin with.
Nothing in this book is appropriately fleshed out; I don't understand the relationship between Hailey and her mother, and her stepfather nor her stepbrother Andrew who seems to have a split personality. Andrew when he's the a-hole and AJ when he's the nice guy. I was getting whiplash.
He's a liar and manipulative; she's quite submissive in nature (although this never becomes a D/s kinda thing, so no worries there). But yet they somehow love each other... and he's not all that romantic.
I might have felt more for Hailey had I been privvy to the intricacies in her online relationship with AJ, instead I just felt sorry for her that she wasn't smarter about herself to not get in this mess in the first place.
I started out liking it too
But then the author decided she'd try to make it deeper than it needed to be by inserting a character that wasn't needed.
The mfc turns into a whining sniveling character that made me from and go OH THAT'S RIGHT SHE'S 18 and dumb
Most Recent Customer Reviews
however the H is a weak needy emotionally abusive lying man child. the h spends most of her time crying .Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy