Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Style: Rolling Luggage|Size: One Size|Change

Showing 1-10 of 297 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 322 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 18, 2014
We travel a lot so I wanted a good sturdy carry on for my 5 year old but I wanted it to be for kids, something bright and fun. This definitely meets the latter criteria. It's a very fun design and my son absolutely loves it.

It is a bit on the flimsy side though. It doesn't seem particularly strong or sturdy. It's very floppy and it seems to me that its not going to last very long. In the picture, it appears that they've stuffed it full of stuff so it stands up nice and straight. The one I got certainly does not look like the picture in terms of sturdiness when we pack it, unless we stuff it so full there isn't a millimeter of space left.

For the price, I don't think this was worth it.
on March 7, 2017
Wow, my wife and I love this bag for our little son who is in Kindergarten. I know it's supposed to be for travel but we're using it for school. Perfect size bag with extra pouches outside and one inside. Wonderful design too, it really fits the personality of our little one. The only thing I can't say right now is how durable it is, as we've only had it a week. But I've seen other reviews that were positive about its durability. And if we can get a couple school years out of it then we can't complain!
on September 29, 2015
Very nice luggage for a little boy. I bought a Stephen Joseph Luggage for our granddaughter before she was born to pack up all her baby shower gifts into, and now at 14 months old her little brother will be due in 2 months, so I bought this one for the baby boy's shower next month to do the same for his gifts too! I was able to pack quite a bit of clothing, blanket, shoes, toys and books into the luggage for his sister, so I'm sure when I put his items together I will be able to do the same for him. It's a great product, and I think you'll like it too. And, there are even other "accessories" you can find in the line to match the luggage. Happy shopping...
on July 23, 2015
This is a great little suitcase for all of a toddler's stuff for a short trip (2-3 days), including diapers, wipes, toys, clothes, PJs, toiletries, etc. It is very well-made and cute. Keep in mind that it's designed to be pulled by the kid -- my son is too little to do this himself, so it was me or my husband doing the carrying. The handles are designed for a kid, so as an adult you will be better off just picking it up by the strap since the pull-out handle will be too low for an adult to pull it comfortably. But if your kid is old enough to pull the suitcase themselves, then there's really nothing bad to say about this bag.
on January 21, 2017
Love the colorful design. It was hard to find something with this cute of a design in a retail store. The size was a bit smaller than I had anticipated even after looking at the measurements. Liked the side and front pockets. I didn't like the fact that the handle pulls up but doesn't lock at a certain position. The top and bottom of the suitcase are hard-sided but the sides are not making it less sturdy that similar suitcases this size sold at Target for the same price. It's more fabric than vinyl so it's not easily wipe able but that was probably my own fault for not noticing that before I bought it. Overall cute and of course my grandson loves it so that's all that counts!
on September 14, 2015
This is a very cute looking bag, we bought it for our 3 year old daughter as she's not really into pinks and princesses. It rolled well and is spacious. My only real complaint is that once you put items into the inside pocket it doesn't hold the weight very well. We were traveling to Cancun and I had put crayons and couple of books in there. Each time I opened the bag the lid would kind of flop about a bit with the weight. For the price I think a more sturdy lid should be a no brainier. Otherwise; like I said this was a nice bag.
on August 6, 2014
Colorful & vibrant. It doesn't stay still. It tends to fall down because the base of the luggage is not sturdy. One of the zippers was already split. Would not recommend. The seller was great. Fast shipping.
on August 22, 2017
Small enough to count as a personal item (smaller than American Tourister, which is just a touch too big for some airlines), lots of pockets, easily attaches to a parent's suitcase, telescoping handle is long enough that I can use it at 5'4, and my 18-month old loves wheeling it through the airport. Get the matching luggage tag. Adorable.
review image
on September 10, 2015
Cute, little cheesy on the construction, plastic wheels. Its for a little person so it is was it is
Used twice, the sockets where the two handle slides are plastic and already cracked after two usages. Its for my grandson and essentially diapers and a change of clothes, maybe 3 pounds. Its when the handles are extended and pulled using the wheels like a cart as intended, they cracked
I would not recommend buying this product as its durability is now questionable
on August 8, 2013
We were planning a month-long family trip, so I decided to get each of my 2 kids (ages 2 & 4) their own suitcases. In the past I had just packed their items in my suitcase with mine, but as they get older and more self-sufficient this was a great idea for so many reasons. This way THE CHILDREN CAN ROLL THEIR OWN SUITCASES, which eases the parent burden of packing and unpacking. Their little stuff got all mixed up and lost in my big suitcase the moment it was tipped or rolled, this keeps each child's items perfectly separate. It has just enough zipper pouches for small underwear, socks, hair bows, etc.
The suitcases held up perfectly during our month-long trip with lots of packing, unpacking and child handling.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.