Spring Deals Automotive HPC Magazine Deals New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 31, 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old granddaughter for Christmas. I thought it was ideal for going back and forth to her grandmom and grandpop's house. I decided to take my daughter and granddaughter on a flight to FL to surprise her great grandmother for Mother's Day. Granddaughter wanted to take this Owl bag and it made the trip with no problems (it was not in checked luggage). For the price, I think it is cute and durable for that age. While standing in the security checkin line she got several people that mentioned how cute it is.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2012
I bought this for my 19 month old for Christmas. The bag is really cute. She loves it and can pull it on her own, but we can't really put much in it. This would be perfect if it was twice the size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.