Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 2, 2012
I bought this for my 19 month old for Christmas. The bag is really cute. She loves it and can pull it on her own, but we can't really put much in it. This would be perfect if it was twice the size.
on May 31, 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old granddaughter for Christmas. I thought it was ideal for going back and forth to her grandmom and grandpop's house. I decided to take my daughter and granddaughter on a flight to FL to surprise her great grandmother for Mother's Day. Granddaughter wanted to take this Owl bag and it made the trip with no problems (it was not in checked luggage). For the price, I think it is cute and durable for that age. While standing in the security checkin line she got several people that mentioned how cute it is.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.