Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 8, 2012
This was purchased as a gift for my daughter because she was taking a week long trip to grandma and grandpas house. Pulling it out of the box revealed a very cutely colored rolling luggage. It has some pockets for smaller items and plenty of internal space for clothes and other necessities for a child. Unfortunately, it feels cheap. The extendable handle does not lock in place, which has annoyed my daughter as she tries to pull it along. The handle will just collapse at the smallest amount of force. After just one week of use the colors don't seem as vibrant. I am sure it will last plenty of time and my daughter loves the wheels which allow her to pull it along like mommy and daddy. However, I would not purchase this item in the future as I am confident I could find a better quality item for a similar price (the price was great, especially since it was a gift).
on October 3, 2011
When I first opened the package, the top part of the luggage had folded down onto the front of it a bit. I was a bit dissapointed at first until I opened it, shook it out, and stuffed a pillow in it to see if it would remain folded down. It didn't. It was a bit smashed from being in the box on the way to me, but, once filled with things, it looks exactly like it's "supposed to."

I love the exterior pockets and interior mesh pocket. It provides easier access to things that would be needed more often than clothing; toiletries or hair supplies for example. My 4.5yo absolutely loves it and it's going to be a great addition to vacations or moves so I can have MY luggage that she had been using back. It even rolls so that I don't have to carry it for her once she realises she's packed more than she can carry. :DD
on August 7, 2014
We've barely used this suitcase and after two years of just using it to pack stuffed animals on pretend trips on a plane in the house, the zippers on the main compartment have broken. Its not usable at all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.