Enhance your purchase
- FUN & FUNCTIONAL: Colorful, exciting characters and patterns make this luggage super stylish. Your child is sure to find something they love with the variety of designs offered. Don't forget to make it a set with other coordinating Stephen Joseph products or customize it to make it your own
- CARRY-ON SIZE: With multiple pockets and plenty of space to pack, this luggage is carry-on sized and ready to roll! Measuring 14. 5"x 18"x 6. 5", they're great for kids to travel with and easy for parents to manage, too
- SPECIAL FEATURES: With accessible, zipper pockets and fun designs that even include glitter accents, there are plenty of awesome features that make this luggage stylish and smart. An extendable handle for easy rolling makes travel simple for kids. Multiple outside compartments also help you simply and organize your child's belongings, no matter how far they travel
- HIGH QUALITY: With a sturdy construction and durable polyester exterior, you can be assured this bag is made to last through plenty of wear and tear. Sturdy wheels and exterior hardware will make it the perfect bag to use for your next vacation
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Multiple Storage Pockets
Our Stephen Joseph rolling luggage is the perfect bag for traveling with kids. The roomy 14.5” x 18” main zippered opening is large enough to store all their belongings, plus get organized with the mesh zipper pouch for internal storage. The outer shell of the rolling luggage offers extra space for toys, plush pals and snacks in the three exterior zipper compartments and three mesh pockets for those items that need to be easily accessible.
Fun Patterns and Prints
Travel with your favorite characters! A variety of bags to choose from allows kids to bring their favorite pattern along with them, no matter how far from home they travel. Imaginative patterns include sweet sloths, blissful unicorns and colorful dinosaurs. Coordinate these bags with our classic backpacks and lunch boxes for a full travel set!
This kid-friendly rolling luggage features an extendable handle for easy pulling through airports, train stations or bus stops. Two fixed wheels allow for smooth rolling and two sturdy plastic feet allow for stability when standing the luggage upright.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : SJ8001
- Department : Boys
- Date First Available : June 13, 2011
- Manufacturer : Stephen Joseph Children's Apparel
- ASIN : B00HCTBTVQ
- Country of Origin : China
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By OpheliaFoote on August 22, 2017
By mary on December 3, 2016
By Emily on February 9, 2015
By Monideelite on May 20, 2016
By Linsi on December 4, 2019
It is a bit on the flimsy side though. It doesn't seem particularly strong or sturdy. It's very floppy and it seems to me that its not going to last very long. In the picture, it appears that they've stuffed it full of stuff so it stands up nice and straight. The one I got certainly does not look like the picture in terms of sturdiness when we pack it, unless we stuff it so full there isn't a millimeter of space left.
For the price, I don't think this was worth it.
Top reviews from other countries
Der Koffer ist, für das was er schon aushalten musste, robust und strapazierfähig. Der Griff ist verstellbar. Der Koffer kann auf 2 Rollen gezogen werden.
Klar, vor gut 1 Jahr fingen an die Zipper (Nupzis) von den Reißverschlüssen ab zugehen. Aber das ist bei so einem gebrauch auch normal (meiner Meinung nach).
Aber die Reißverschlüsse sind NICHT kaputt!!! Der Koffer ist ebenfalls noch an keiner Stelle gerissen oder defekt!
Ich kann diesen Koffer nur weiter empfehlen!
Edit: So I just recieved my daughters lady bug rolling luggage in the mail today. When looking at the sports lugguge and lady bug luggage side by side you can definately tell the difference in quailty between the two. The lady bug one has foam padding sewn in on the sides of the luggage giving it a nice box shape. Just an fyi to ppl who want to buy different themed luggage from the same brand...they are not all made with the same quality.
After the COVID ISO period was over and 3 months down the track I got to see the bag in action when he started coming to stay with us one day a week.
Very disappointing to see that the bag doesn’t stay upright and has to be learnt against a wall to stop it from falling over.
I investigated and found that the only support holding it up is a piece of something inside some synthetic fabric at the bottom of the trolley. Whatever this material is (probably cardboard?) it has bent and now the front plastic legs just bend upwards when the bag is suppose to be standing.
For the money I paid for this bag I’m VERY disappointed. I loved the design on the outside of the bag but in hindsight I would’ve been better off with a cheap bag from KMart (had they had one of a suitable design)!! At least they have stiff plastic corners in them and the bags stay upright.
Quite a design fault and I’d recommend you look elsewhere.
Buying on-line you don’t see theses details.
Could be solved so easily by using a different material inside the base plate.
Happy to be sent a replacement bag that has a redesigned base!
I don’t know how to get in touch with the manufacturers or else I would and ask for my money back!!