Stepper Motor Nema 17 Bipolar 40mm 64oz.in(45Ncm) 2A 4 Lead 3D Printer Hobby CNC
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hot Sale! High Torque
- 45Ncm(63.7oz.in) holding torque
- NEMA 17 bipolar 1.65"x1.65"x1.57" 4-wire
- 1.8 deg. step angle(200 steps/rev)
- Rated current 2A & resistance 1.1ohms
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||0.26 x 0.28 x 0.43 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.6 pounds|
This is high torque Nema 17 stepper motor with 1.8 deg. step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 2A, allowing for a holding torque of 45Ncm(63.7oz.in).
It's ideal for the RepRap Prusa, Mendel 90, Rostock and similar 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
The motor is supplied with a 1 metre long power cable with a 4-pin Harwin female connector already fitted - ready to plug and print!
100% brand new of "STEPPERONLINE", and ROHS and CE certificated.
* Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS16-2004S
* Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
* Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
* Holding Torque: 45Ncm(63.7oz.in)
* Rated Current/phase: 2A
* Phase Resistance: 1.1ohms
* Inductance: 2.6mH+/-20%(1KHz)
* Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
* Body Length: 40mm
* Shaft Diameter: 5mm
* Shaft Length: 23mm
* D-cut Length: 21mm
* Number of Leads: 4
* Lead Length: 1000mm
* Weight: 310g
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
* As a stepper motor, it should connect to a constant current or chopper driver. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
* To choose a driver, please make sure the driver's output current not higher than motor rated current, and voltage not higher than 36V.
* Please take care of four wires coils order when you connecting to driver, or it will damage your driver.
Top customer reviews
I beat up this motor, held it still while trying step, and turning it while it was trying to hold, but no complaints per the motor. I got it stupid hot in an attempt to really work it, and it still responds quite well. So I only have good recommendations for this motor.
(I'm going to order the 84oz motors for my application, and use the same seller :D )
I know the stock motor is 34mm, but a 6mm difference is negligible for me, and the tradeoff in torque gain was worth it.
One note though, I had to remove some metal from the heatsink to make it fit, since the shaft is a bit longer than stock as well. Also, be sure to adjust your voltage, because the stock motors run at a pretty significantly lower voltage than these.
I built a clone and these motors work great with the RAMPS and default drivers.
The wires are plenty long enough, and although I would have loved a connector at the motor itself, I can always add one myself.
No issues with drift or double-stepping. Plenty strong enough for all 5 motors of my machine.
They were a bolt-up, drop in replacement for the stock motors. Though, this item has a higher amperage rating and slightly higher torque, so I can under-drive them a little an lose nothing in the trade.
I'm very happy with this motor and will continue to use them for all my extruders.