|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $13.00 (93%)
10 Steps to Girlfriend Status (The Bird Face Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 203 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Wendy wants what every teenage girl--indeed, almost anyone of any age--wants... to be liked for who she is. But who is she? Friend, girlfriend, sister, stepdaughter... every aspect of her life seems to demand something different from her. Can everyone who matters to her accept her in all the roles she has to play in all their lives?
With refreshing candidness, the author lets us see through Wendy's eyes as she navigates her first crush, her first heartbreak, her first dealings with mortality, and the difficulties in blending a family and learning about dark family secrets. I hope the author continues to document Wendy's growth for us in future books.
With fresh descriptions, conversational dialogue, and relatable characters, this book was a delight to read. I especially appreciated how the characters dealt with real-life struggles that face blended families and people with disabilities. Toney showed that these situations provide a unique opportunity for developing meaningful relationships amid the challenges.
Cynthia Toney brings back to my mind all those horrible insecurities of the teen years, and weaves a story of wise advice against the background of our nation's history in race relations.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Dating & Sex
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Alzheimer's Disease
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Hearing Problems
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Dating & Sex