Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver 5mm Round Amethyst, Citrine, Peridot, Garnet, and Blue Topaz Stud Earring Set
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

VINE VOICEon June 27, 2009
I have multiple holes in my ears and on any given day may wear 1 pair or 4 pairs of studs or small hoops.
These studs are for when I am only wearing one or two pairs beause of their size, but they are very clear and the posts do not irritate my ears. I have sensitive ears and they will swell when I wear the wrong earrings. These did not hurt, itch or make my ears swell. Good value for money.
on June 13, 2009
I purchased this set of gemstone earrings to work with a set of sterling and gemstone earring jackets I was given as a gift. The studs fit perfectly within the jackets that were designed for 1 carat earrings. I'm pleased with the color and clarity of the stones. The price was extremely reasonable as well.
on December 28, 2009
This small stone collection is perfect for the natural stone lover. The silver is bright and beautiful. I love every aspect of this earring set, including the price.
on March 15, 2013
I can't personally say how great these earings are but as I see my wife wearing one of the sets at least 3 times a week since I had purchased them for her, I can say SHE is very happy with them. The variety of colors mean you can have that little extra matching thing in your outfit without breaking the bank.
on October 29, 2009
I was very disappointed by this order. The garnet, peridot and blue topaz were okay, though the topaz were on the pale side. The citrine were more green than yellow and the stones were of noticably different sizes. The amtheyst were so pale as to be colorless and one was entirely clouded--completely unwearable. Many of these had bent prongs, making it difficult to get the backs on and off. At the clearance price, it's probably a reasonable buy for someone needing a range of inexpensive stones to complete their jewelry wardrobe (or buying cheap for multiple piercings), but I'll be returning these and looking for better quality merchandise.
on December 31, 2010
Great transaction. Item was received quickly. Earrings are lovely, just like the photo,but the posts are too long. I'm thinking of snipping them with a wire cutter.
on May 31, 2012
Like previous reviewers, I found these much more pale than I would have liked. The size is perfect for a second hole or understated studs. The color on the amethyst and citrine is very subtle. Not the best but decent for the money.
on April 20, 2010
Good deal on some beautiful studs. Most have good color saturation and clarity. Well constructed. Just a good deal for the money.
on September 27, 2009
The multiple stones in the group give a selection to match any casual occasion. Quality is good.
on April 28, 2010
Beautiful stud earring set. Provides so much versatility with multiple ear piercings. Not too big but big enough to get noticed.