Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
Since my wrist is kind of small, I was a little concerned on how well this bracelet would fit my wrist without slipping off. Glad to say that it fits perfectly. And what I love about this bracelet is that it looks expensive and it is very high quality. The garnet hearts are a deep red, but not too dark like many garnets are. Also, they are a true red with no brownish tint.
And I love this bracelet so much, I wear it everyday with all of my outfits.
Highly recommend this bracelet.
on December 5, 2013
The stones were a lot lighter than portrayed in the picture. The description makes it seem like there are diamonds on every silver piece, but there are in fact only two very small ones. Silver was not necessarily tarnished, but it lacked shine quite a bit. Overall I was not impressed with the quality of this bracelet, and now after seeing it, I think it is overpriced. I am returning it.
on October 22, 2013
I've searched a bracelet for my girlfriend's topaz set - and this one was perfectly suited for color of topaz!
Topazes are light blue and their shape - heart - so cute and significant!
But only 4 stars cause of diamonds - they are so tiny and only two - that first time you see this bracelet you think that this is silver bubble =)
on January 20, 2014
I think the diamands are "dust" ie super super small nuggets that barely sparkle more than the polished silver. Overall the bracelet is very nice, i dont think it should be advertised as a Diamond bracelet though. Actually if you really read into the specifications it clearly states .02 carats and the description states "gentle diamond waves between amethyst or something to that effect, so the sellers didnt falsely advertise.. Again - overall a nice product.
on March 13, 2012
I bought this bracelet for myself to wear for Valentine's Day but it is so comfortable and it looks so nice, I still haven't taken it off. It's a wonderful piece!
on December 19, 2013
Not quite as nice as I expected but it will suffice. The picture gives one an unrealistic expectation of what they're buying but so does every product display photo. I don't think they should sell it as high as 85, the topaz looks plastic and I sure didn't see any diamonds.
on May 8, 2014
I thought it is a very pretty bracelet . The picture is a little deceiving , I feel like I got overcharged but whatever , not unhappy with it . Just expected more I guess
on January 26, 2013
she loved it would recommend to any one wanting a great deal that she will love and thank you for.
on December 25, 2012
I got this for my wife's birthday. She loved it! It looks beautiful and not cheap. I recommend this if you need something special.
on May 16, 2014
PROS: Feels well crafted and not flimsy. The clasp is especially sturdy.

CONS: The blue stones seem less 'blue' then the photo suggests, but that may be my poor vision.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.