- Age Range: 10 and up
- Grade Level: 5 and up
- Series: Sterling Biographies®
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Sterling (August 5, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402744404
- ISBN-13: 978-1402744402
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,222,638 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sterling Biographies®: Jacques Cousteau: A Life Under the Sea Paperback – August 5, 2008
Up to 50% off popular Children's Books
Featured kid's books are up to 50% off for a limited time Learn More
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
this is an excellent little book.
Both for teenage and adult readers
a fine introduction to the life and work
of Jacques Yves Cousteau.
How do you rate this product?
nilup tfl 'kcphjrp ;,kpohjo