Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on January 8, 2009
I always like to get my wife some jewelry for Christmas, but this last year I really didn't think that it was going to happen. Our budget was so tight that there was very little money for X-mas presents and certainly not enough for super-nice jewelry.

While looking for another item, I happened across these earrings and the matching necklace. I was a little skeptical about buying jewelry over the internet, but thought that if nothing else they could be a "gag" gift and if she really hated them, then she could re-gift them.

I was so surprised when I received the items. They were inside nice velvet bags held by nice jewelry boxes. They were very nice, sturdy, well-constructed pieces of jewelry. They were actually quite stunning. The true test, of course, was my wife's reaction. She loved them. She was shocked to receive the jewelry and then angry that I had spent "so much money". She was shocked when I showed her where I got the necklace and earrings from. We are both very pleased with these items.
on November 4, 2011
After reading other reviews on this beautiful amethyst Butterfly necklace I had to write a review. Yes this Butterfly is small, but that is one of the beautiful things about it. If it were any bigger it would not be as pretty. The color of the stones are perfect along with the little diamond accent. I am so glad I took the chance and purchased it, I could not be more pleased . I did put it on a different chain because the chain that came with it was very fine and I did not want to take the chance of the chain breaking and loosing the Butterfly. Excellent quality for the price.
VINE VOICEon June 26, 2008
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the little black pouch that held this treasure. It was purchased for my daughters' Kindergarten graduation along with the matching earrings. It is so beautiful with a great sparkle. The diamond accent is fairly non-existant... but that was expected. The chain is very dainty and it does look expensive. My daughter was so happy and immediately put on everything. My little one is jealous though LOL. I am considering buying the same one in peridot for myself.

Wonderful purchase if you know that this isn't a 300 dollar pendant. It is sized well and it would look great on a young girl and for a girl that is young at heart!
on February 9, 2009
This was going to be a birthstone present for my daughter. It says it ships in 2-4 months but I ordered anyway and it shipped in two weeks! Only problem was that the two small stones looked more clear than purple and the the two large amethyst stones only looked purple in the center and clear otherwise. We are returning it and trying a different necklace. It's not worth the risk to possibly wait months for shipment, especially if the stones aren't purple again. One more note: you can't really see the diamond in the center the way you do in the magnified picture here. Otherwise it seemed well made and the chain was nice too.
on November 13, 2007
I must say, I was afraid to order jewelry online--it's the first time I've ever done so. I was also thinking that this piece might look "cheap", considering it was only $20.00. I have to say that I was absolutely delighted with this purchase. The pendant is so pretty, to say the least, and it looks much more expensive than it is. The colors are lovely, the diamond chip is so bright, and even the chain is dainty and expensive-looking. Very, very pleased with this purchase!
on January 15, 2011
I bought this pendant in addition to another one because I wanted to spend a bit more to get the free shipping option.
I returned the 1st pendant so I sent this one back too. It wasn't totally disappointing, but the bottom 2 stones were not bright purple as shown in the pictures. They were VERY light purple if you looked closely. The center stone was very tiny compared to how it looked in the picture as well.
It was still pretty, but not exactly what I'd thought and since I returned one, I just returned them both together.
on October 15, 2013
I originally picked this necklace our on Amazon last Christmas as a present. I absolutely loved it,but i lost it a few weeks ago. I suspect someone may have stole it. I ordered a replacement as soon as I realized it wasn't going to be found. it is almost an exact replica except for the center gem. It looks extremely fake in this necklace. I still love it though.
on February 7, 2014
I love wearing this necklace. I have gotten plenty of compliments from admirers. It is small, but seems to get the attention of onlookers. The color and design is beautiful. The chain may not be suitable for a very active child since the chain could possibly be broken easily.

I would recommend this to a friend.
on February 17, 2014
I didn't even attempt to return this item, I waited to long to open it. There was a very noticeable bubble in the stone, rather large, I might add. Completely unwearable. To top it off, it's a very small pendant. I discourage anyone from purchasing this item.
on August 24, 2013
This is a beautiful piece of jewelry I added to my collection. I've gotten compliments from everyone when I wear it. I'm so very pleased to own this. Thanks Amazon!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.