Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 10, 2014
Very pretty, just the right size, a touch of sparkle, very feminine. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because the clasp is very hard to do when in the back of the neck. The hole in the flat piece of the clasp is small & hard to get onto the spring ring ( especially with nails). It can b very frustrating to do by ones self.
on January 7, 2016
I bought this necklace for a Christmas present. The pendant is nice, my only complaint is the necklace itself. It broke at the clasp the first time it was worn.
on December 4, 2012
Not just the one who received it; it was instantly noticed and drooled over by her lady friends. She loved the femininity of it, and of course, the sparkly bits. Seems well made, though I had to free the chain from behind an antenna. A very elegant and simple design that is eye catching on your lady's collarbone.
on April 25, 2013
I ordered this pendant for my daughter. A butterfly has a special meaning for her. The pendant was exactly as advertised. It was an exquisite shape and had the perfect length chain and should last a long time. She was very pleased with this gift.
on April 29, 2016
Gorgeous, I bought this for my daughter's college graduation.
on February 4, 2013
I bought this as a gift and I was expecting a little more, the person realy liked the gift, but I wish I would have gone with something else.
on May 5, 2015
She loves it thanks.
on December 30, 2012
Pendant and necklace are OK, although not as nice looking as I expected from the photos. Most disappointing was that it was delivered in a cheep plastic bag and not in a "Regal Blue Sueded-Cloth Box" as advertized. I had to go out and buy a jewelry gift box at the last minute to give this a Christmas gift. I would have sent it back, but I was up aginst the wall just before Christmas. Amazon let me down on this one.
on December 19, 2012
Both the butterfly and the necklace are much smaller then they seem in the pictures, the box this comes in is very cheap and inside the box the item is in a plastic bag. Other then the packaging being bad and it seeming much larger in the pictures you can't see the diamonds even when you look closely, I would have sent this back but it's not worth the hassle.
on May 4, 2015
brought this for my daughter, she loves it. chain is very thin. Be cautious if buying for a younger child. Most likely they will break the chain easily
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.