Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 262 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 308 reviews
on February 7, 2016
This ring was purchased for my daughter as a Purity Ring. Upon receiving the ring I was a bit concerned about the quality as it was shipped in a rather crude envelope. Once we got it opened and in a proper box for gifting however it looked great. It seams to be constructed very well. My teenage daughter wears it every day and just loves it. She has had no problems with it and at the time of this writing it is still in perfect condition. The setting of the stones appears to be well done. It also holds its shine quite well. Thank you for a great product at a reasonable price that my daughter loves. PS. She thinks I paid a fortune for it and loves my taste in jewelry.
review image
on December 6, 2015
I like it, she loves it. That's what matters. Rather than spend a small car on one ring, we have chosen to over time select about a dozen rings worth $300 to $500 each - that will allow her to change styles for wardrobe looks, and be creative, while still representing our love and lasting plans with each other. This is ring #3. Lightning deal was only about $60 or $80, but the created ruby looks very nice, and I can accept that the value might normally be $300.

One of my coworkers just spent $7500 on each of four rings for her sons and their brides, and plans to be paying it off for the next several years, to honor her boys. Personally, I think that old world tradition crap is selfish, petty and stupid in an age where jewels lose value after being bought, and items are easily lost or stolen. It made sense in pre-banking days, when the dowry protected the young couple through hard financial times, as they could hock it if need be. Now it makes more sense to give them a modest ring and a CD or something.
on August 27, 2017
Bought this ring as a gift for my girlfriend. She loves it, and so many people have complimented this ring on her.

Very good finish and design. She's been wearing it for nearly a month and so far no sign of wear.

The diamonds are hard to notice because of the small size, but the created ruby is big and has a beautiful cut that makes is shine. The heart-shaped cut makes it an ideal gift to give to your loved ones.

Extremely happy with this purchase.

Thank you.
on February 12, 2014
I purchased this ring for my girlfriend. I wanted something that was beautifully crafted but not insanely over priced. This ring looked amazing, and the video Amazon provided had me sold, so I purchased the ring, purchasing the Amazon gift wrap aswell. It arrived very quickly, and secure. I never used Amazon gift wrapping service before, but for $3 I figured id try it.

They did a pretty good job, I cant wrap gifts to save my life so its awesome they offer that service. I opened it up carefully, so I could wrap it back up and took a look at the ring. It looks amazing! Its nicely polished and the ruby looks stunning. There was a sticker attacked to the ring that said "made in china" so if you are getting this for your significant other/friends/family you might want to take that sticker off.

I was worried after seeing "made in china" because I heard bad things about Sterling Silver from china actually being silver plated, so I contacted Amazon and I was told that it is indeed Genuine silver and 14k yellow gold. So just make sure you take the made in china sticker off, because no girl wants to see that on their ring.

Long story short:

Beautifully crafted
Stunning polished GENUINE Sterling Silver and 14k yellow gold
Very nice box
Amazon gift wrapping was worth the $3
on August 1, 2011
Purchased this ring for my daughter as a birthday gift. It was perfect and even more beautiful in person. Very nice ring, kinda wishing I had kept it for myself. Daughter loves it!
on December 7, 2015
The ring is absolutely gorgeous! I had ordered it for my fiancée because she is allergic to the first ring I had gotten her. She was is TOTAL awe when she saw it! The gold on the ring is actually really subtle, but just help assist the rest of the ring to pop! The ruby is not as red as I had expected. It is more of a beautiful deep pink. Definitely a worthy buy for anyone on a budget!
on October 13, 2016
My boyfriend and I decided to get this ring to replace a broken promise ring. I loved it while it lasted, sadly that wasn't long. I got this for Valentine's Day, and in the nine months I had it, the center stone came loose four times, and I lost an accent diamond. I was not particularly hard on my ring. I took it off for showers/baths, and was careful not to knock it around. The band was hardly scratched, but the stone setting was crap. I had a warranty on it, and finally they refused to fix it and just refunded me the money. I am so heartbroken that my ring kept breaking and now I am on the hunt yet again for a promise ring.
on November 16, 2015
A christmas present from my husband- my family says this looks like a Zelda ring, and I can't help but agree. The ruby is large enough to look absolutely indulgent, and eyecatching. I love it, and it makes it obvious that he loves me too. <3
on May 6, 2016
Words can't even describe the shock when I first opened the box. This ring is BEAUTIFULLY EXQUISITE!!!! Very nice size stone, with noticeable diamond on each side (also heart shaped). The WHOLE RING SPARKLES in the light. I've received so many compliments every time I wear it! I couldn't be more pleased! This ring is nicer than the ones I've bought on " sale" @ popular department stores. I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer! :-). Thank you!
on March 10, 2017
Purchased for my girlfriend at Christmas, she doesn't get to wear it too often because of where she works, but she loves the look and feel. The stone hasn't popped out or anything( i mention this because others have had this issue).