Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 16, 2015
I read all the reviews & noted especially the negative ones regarding the "flimsy" chain. It is NOT flimsy. Of course it is not tough as a man's chain. I could wear it plain & it would still gleam & look classy. I do not wear for exercising or sleeping in bed, and I put it on & take it off carefully. I love the design and expect this to last forever
review image
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 16, 2014
Hesitation was my first name when purchasing this necklace. Wearing it every day, I have erased all my hesitations. It appears as if it was a two tone gold necklace rather than a gold and sterling silver mix. The pendant is sturdy and I have worn this piece of jewelry non-stop (24-7) for several months. Therefore, I can attest to its durability and quality. I am an active woman who exercises four to five times a week and work as a nurse. This necklace has remained around my neck and retained its shiny appearance.
Beth
0Comment| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 10, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised when I received my necklace. It was larger that I anticipated. The pendant is beautiful and the size is perfect. The only drawback is the chain it came with, it's too light for the pendant and had to be replaced with a heavier one. When replacing the chain take the pendent with you, I had a little difficulty finding a necklace that could slide through the "loops" of the pendent. Other than that, I received a lot of compliments when I wore my pendant. Great price, well worth the money.
on January 1, 2016
Recieved this necklace in a nice black box. The purple cloth was a nice touch that added to the expensive feel. Got this for a gift. We have had zero problems with the chain. The necklace itself is besutiful and looks stunning. Does not look like a gumball machine necklace. Highly recommend it! You will not be disappointed!
on September 14, 2012
I purchased two for our 24th anniversary. I thought it would be cool to have one for my wife and one for me. Kind of a togetherness thing. Okay it's sappy, twenty-four years and all, but that's just us. She loves it and we wear them almost daily. For me, I like the art that went into the design, and would like to find out who the designer is. It is big enough that it doesn't look to feminine for a guy, but it's also not so big that it overwhelms for my wife. It's not dainty, but it's also not huge. Here is the bad thing. The chain that comes with it I found to be horrible. It's very short and doesn't match the quality of the pendant. After they arrived and I opened the first box and saw the chain, like a flash off I went to the local jewelry story for decent silver chains.

Bottom line - I love the artwork and overall design as does my wife, it's pretty nice but at this price-point don't expect high-end diamonds or anything like that - it's just nice looking, figure on replacing the chain the second it arrives because it looks like a cheap afterthought.

Hope this helps.
-rob
11 comment| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 20, 2012
Though it's a tad overpriced, I figured that it was a good investment because I tend to put one necklace on and leave it sometimes for years. This is my "everyday" necklace and I get at least one compliment on it every week, even from people who have seen it multiple times. The chain looks delicate, but it hasn't broken after numerous showers and hair washings. I would have preferred a shorter chain but this one does seem to work with most outfits.
on August 19, 2016
Love this necklace! We have had it over a year now and it is worn frequently. It looks just as good today as the day we bought it! No fading, wear and tear, or nothing has fallen off! Well worth the money and we love it!
on February 20, 2017
I bought this for my wife for Valentines Day and she loved it. I was impressed with both the weight and the strength of both the chain and the tree pendant. It is well made and packaged very well. The chain was the perfect length as well.
on September 12, 2015
I LOVE JEWELRY AND WHEN I WEAR THIS PIECE I ALWAYS GET COMPLIMENTS ON IT. THE TREE OF LIFE SYMBOLOGY IS BEAUTIFUL.
on June 13, 2014
My family means the world to me and this necklace symbolizes my family tree. I wear it every day. It's a nice size. It's very sparkly. It lays flat on my chest and doesn't get hung up. And being both white and gold, it goes with the rest of my jewelry beautifully. I am so glad I purchased this pendant. It's my signature piece.