Lyft Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on December 28, 2012
I'm a fussy jewelry-person. I know what I like immediately. I love this bracelet. This definitely has the look of a custom jewelry store made piece with sharp Bali style details. I usually worry about ordering jewelry online and getting something small or light and cheap. This is everything I hoped for. I would definitely order this bracelet again and would recommend it to anyone.
on December 21, 2010
This was my go-to bracelet for years, but I recently lost it when it popped off at security check in for a flight. Was so happy to find it again on Amazon. This new one has a safety catch - perfect! A casual, sturdy bangle with the woven design all around, it goes well with both gold and silver. The diamonds are tiny, but the squares do catch the light. Nice!
on February 5, 2013
I received the bracelet in just 2 days, but when I got it I couldn't open it! I had to take it to a jeweler to get it opened. He worke with it fir a few minutes and finally got it opened. It's now a little easier to put on and take off. It is beautiful and I do love it, just wish it was easier to put on.
on November 8, 2015
Absolutely beautiful! I was skeptical because of the price, but this bracelet did not disappoint. I am a collector of David Yurman jewelry, and this bracelet is of the same quality. I am ordering another one for my daughter!
on July 10, 2016
Beautiful bracelet. Wanted something to go with my other bangles. Fits perfectly and great by itself as well. Dainty and pretty. Goes with everything!
on October 29, 2013
It's a beautiful bangle, the diamonds look good also not cloudy. It's small. Need to have a small wrist. Was good Quality.
on December 17, 2013
I love this bracelet! It has everything I want in a bracelet. It's sturdy, it can be dressed up or down and the touch of gold makes it wearable with other gold jewelry. Must agree that it can be a bit difficult to open--I usually just slip it on rather than deal with the clasp.
on November 22, 2015
Beautiful and the price better! Goes perfectly with my David Yurman bracelets. I haven't taken it off!!!
on July 7, 2015
It is a light piece. It does not feel like a Sterling Silver.
on January 30, 2014
This is a nice looking bracelet, but the clasp is badly designed. I had to send it back since it arrived with a defective clasp.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question