Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

on April 12, 2012
I received my Wings in a beautiful blue box with a ribbon...could not wait to see the necklace after reading some of the reviews, don't believe the bad reviews, this necklace is gorgeous I love it very very happy that I purchased it. The size is perfect and the diamonds are beautiful and they absolutely sparkle...I have received many compliments...can't say enough about the quality of this piece and the price Wow...very happy with my purchase....
on November 17, 2013
Originally when my girlfriend put on her surprise gift I was a bit disappointed with how it sparkled. It was night time and dark...maybe that way why. Now every time she wears this necklace it looks beautiful! She absolutely loves how it lays on her neck too. It's a fragile piece just like most jewelry. I wish they made matching earrings!!!
on February 26, 2015
I got this necklace for my Girlfriend for Christmas and I have to say she absolutely loved it! At first i was thinking about getting the single pendant but I decided the full wings were the only way to go. Long story short get this for your girl, she will love it!
on May 16, 2016
She finally got the wings she deserved! She loved it
on December 25, 2012
was exactly what it says, shipped fast. gave as a gift and person loved it .only complaint is the lobster clasp in the back is a bit small .
on March 28, 2013
it's as perfect as it looks! looks great and no problems wrong with the box and came to me in exactly 2 days!
on September 1, 2012
This necklace had a lot of sparkle is such a unique design. I bought this for my step daughter's 18th birthday and she really liked it.
on December 28, 2014
Love it! Fits well with a nice chain!
on February 14, 2011
Got this for Valentines day for my fiance. It was I expected and feel it was represented well. The diamonds are not big enough to notice individually from more than a few feet away but they really make the design sparkle when light hits it. Up close the diamonds look like high enough quality for the small cuts they are. I did not think they looked dull as someone else commented. My fiance looked to sincerely like,(she is pretty easy to read when disappointed).

Update 3/7/2012. you have to be extremely careful with it. The one I purchased broke after about 4-6 months and we were always careful. A local professional jeweler said it would cost $125 to repair the clasp that holds the wings together, and since the sterling silver is very porous, they can not guarantee it wont just fall apart. We still think it is a nice different piece, but the durability is unacceptable. I contacted Daimod-Delight to see if they can fix replace for a lower cost. I am at this time unsure if it is a casting defect to this piece or just ours that had this problem. Will update later.
on January 18, 2010
UPDATE: Ok...I'm eating my words now.. I love this necklace so much. After having worn it for 6 months now..it's my very favorite necklace. At first I was disappointed with the feel and size but now I'm thorouhgly in love with it. I get tons of compliments from random strangers on it...The design is truly beautiful and unique and I'm actually purchasing the 1/2 wing with the black diamonds now. :)

-------------------
I was so excited to buy this piece b/c it looked so beautiful in the pics. When I received it I was pretty disappointed. It was a lot smalller than I expected and the material feels cheap. I can see it being sold for $50.00 at most and NOT the amount I purchased it for...which is over $250.00.

I did keep the necklace b/c it is a unique looking piece but still bitter about what I thought I was going to receive.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.