Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 207 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 224 reviews
on December 28, 2011
Not at all happy that the pearl broke away from the backing on one of the earrings and I had only worn them for a short time. This seems to happen a lot with cheap pearl earrings. I guess you get what you pay for.
on March 6, 2017
pearls are not completely round which took me a bit by surprise. they are a little flat. wish they were more standard in shape. otherwise great value
on July 18, 2013
I purchased these earrings two days ago. Just now the pearl part of the earring fell out of the stud and into pieces. I have literally had these earrings for two days. This is unacceptable. I may try to superglue it back together, but honestly they are not worth even $10.

In addition, I have sensitive ears and these are not reacting well with them.
on May 8, 2017
I love these!!! They are the perfect size!!! Not too big! Not too small!!! Just perfect! and they have the perfect color and shine to them.
on May 16, 2017
I read some of the reviews after I purchased these earrings and I really wish I had read them prior to my purchase. Upon opening the box with the earrings, I attempted to remove the earrings from their packaging and one of the pearls broke off from the stud earrings part. I didn't even get to wear them before they broke. I returned the item without incident.
on July 21, 2012
Loved the earrings at first. The first week I wore them I was taking one out and the post came out of the pearl along with the earring back. Poor quality.
on August 4, 2015
Smaller than I expected (didn't measure) and the color is not stark white as shown in photo (more cream/ivory), but then this is only $9, and the quality of the pin is decent. Decent enough product, but 4 stars because of the color.
on September 8, 2014
Lovely earrings. They are beautiful just as described. I was happy to find real fresh water pearl earrings for about 10 dollars. This being my daughters first pair, it was perfect, they are small but she is 1 so they fit just right. My one and only issue was shipping, I ordered this on prime thinking they would arrive on the expected date which was friday, it happened to be labor day weekend so they earrings didn't arrive until late tuesday. Only upsetting because my daughters photos for her 1 year birthday were over that weekend so she wasn't able to wear her pearls. Love the earrings, great product, unhappy with shipping since I paid so much to be a prime member.
on May 19, 2014
I bought these studs because I needed an earring that was neither gold or silver in color. I was hesitant because of the price but they are perfect! My husband even got a little nervous when he first noticed them in, thinking I made a pricey purchase. They are exactly as described in the description and look very natural and delicate in. I do keep them in while I sleep and will say that the posts are a little sharp, but if you just pull the backing to the tip of the post you can't feel it.
on August 18, 2016
I got these for my niece for Christmas last year and she LOVED them. They went on vacation to Florida and she lost one in the ocean so I ordered her another pair for her birthday. I'd like to add that when I got them for her for Christmas, I liked them so much, that I bought myself a pair and wear them nearly every day.