Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Freshwater Cultured Peacock Pearl Necklace, Bracelet Earring Jewelry Set
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 9, 2009
I bought a set of white for Mom on Mother's day, and a set of peacock for Mom for Father's day (she was a single mom). I liked them so much, I ordered myself a set of peacock, and now I am going to order another set for another gift. These are great for the price. Of course, they are not good, even, quality pearls, and some are growing a seperate chunk off them, but they feel nice when you wear them, and they draw compliments. A pearl snob would probably turn up their nose, but I think they are beautiful. And so did my Mom. Thank you SILVERSPECK for the great price, and the other great deals I added to my order!
on September 13, 2012
I would say from reading other reviews that the quality & uniformity of these pearls one receives are basically the luck of the draw of the order, because what I received are absolutely beautiful! All pearls on the little less than 18"strand are very uniform, lovely, somewhat matched especially for the price. The bracelet & earrings are the same. These pearls are almost as nice, not so much in size & uniformity of the match which is what you actually pay the big bucks for in high priced pearls along with the amount of nacre, as my Peacock south sea Pacific pearls costing well into the $1000's. The nacre (mother of pearl) on the pearls in the pearls I received are exceptional--BIG ESPECIALLY for the price! I'm ordering another set for a gift and hope I get the same. Will let you know.

The second set ordered was just as, if not more-so, just as nice. Can't say, obviously, what you may get since we are dealing with freshwater cultured pearls, but what I've received are very acceptable for the price.
on January 18, 2009
These pearls are not huge yet they are not childish. appropriate foran adult, can be worn everyday.
on February 27, 2009
I really like this set. Larger than I expected and very pretty color so I bought the white set too. :)
on February 13, 2009
I purchased this set for my mom's birthday and she loves them. She thought I had easily spent more than $100 on them, so you really can't go wrong for the price.
on November 29, 2010
I had expected the pearls to be darker and neutral colored based on the picture, but the "peacock" label is more accurate. They are a lovely mix of purple and blue. They are larger and not quite uniform, but I really like the look and think they were definitely worth the money.
on April 24, 2013
As I said before the colors are not clearly defined ; they look different when you receive them but this set is okay. Would like to see some brown/bronze, beige and creams or golds together.
on October 2, 2013
This is nice dark pearls that I wear to the office sometimes. Goes well with my black outfits. I recommend it to anyone who would like an inexpensive black pearl set.
on January 4, 2013
I have bought from this company before and never had any issues. For the price that I paid for the set. I'm happy with what I received.
on September 1, 2013
THIS SET IS FABULOUS. THE VARIOUS SHADES OF BLACK PEARL WORK WELL TOGETHER, ESPECIALLY IN THE LIGHT. IT MADE THE IDEAL GIFT.