Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 13, 2014
Very cute and dainty; I wear the set 2-3x/ week. Chain does have a tendency to grab on to long hair.. but haven't had too much trouble with it. Worth it if you're looking for something classic and feminine that is sterling silver. I am highly allergic to anything "fake" and quickly break out in hives when I wear costume jewelry. This is comfortable and easy to wear! Love it.. and the price is great for what it is.
on March 19, 2015
I love this necklace. My only disappointment was that I thought I was ordering the "hope" necklace instead of the "peace" necklace, so just be careful if you are looking at the choices to make sure you actually put the right one in your cart.
on May 5, 2015
this pendant and earrigns set arrived yesterday and i immediately fell in love with it. i don't want to take them off, they are so beautiful and elegant. the size of the pearls aren't too big and not too small, just perfect.
on February 5, 2013
This item is of fantastic quality especially for the price. I choose the "LOVE" version as I just lost a family member. This piece always makes me feel good when I put it on. It feels perfect and personal.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 5, 2013
This is beautiful. I'm so excited to give it as a gift. Inspirational and elegant. Definately a good find. I sometimes worry about buying jewelry online, because it can be hard to judge quality, but this exceeded my expecations.
on June 8, 2015
bought as a gift for my mother and she loved them
on March 2, 2015
Gave this as a gift, she said it was cheap and tacky.
on December 9, 2014
Very cute, a perfect gift! I'm keeping one for myself
on July 31, 2013
Really nice quality ....I wear it all the time. The necklace and earrings match perfect. I have purchased as a gift too.
on February 6, 2015
Worth the price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.