Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on December 6, 2012
I bought two of these friendship bracelets for Christmas gifts for two of my dear friends. I plan on giving these to both of them when we get together the week before Christmas. They arrived yesterday and I opened the first one and was delighted to see that it was packaged in a nice gift box and the bracelet came with a pretty little velveteen bag. Then I noticed that the other identical braclet was in a bigger box than was necessary and when I opened that one there was no cute little bag to put that bracelet in...why wouldn't they both be packaged exactly the same. The bracelets are beautiful and I would give this item 5 stars if it wasn't for the packaging mishap on the second one.
on April 9, 2014
This is a beautiful 925 sterling silver band, and I like that it can be adjusted (yes, you must be a bit careful, if you go overboard and bend it too much, it probably could break) -- but -- I have had it off and on my wrist many times, with no issues. I bought two of these as gifts for dear friends, and both people LOVED it. It is small enough to not be overwhelming on your wrist, but the writing is still very clear and easy to read. It is really the perfect gift for someone special (and when you designate it as a gift, the bracelet will come in a gift box that is inside another, larger, beautiful presentation box as well). If you purchase this for someone special, they will not be disappointed!
on January 11, 2017
Gift for best friend. She LOVED it!
The packaging was perfect with a very nice box!
Thanks!
on December 7, 2015
This product is terrible. It's showing black spots/corrosion and it has never been worn. I really doubt that it's sterling silver. I bought last year to give as a Christmas gift, but didn't get around to giving it and it's been sitting in it's box. I thought about giving it this Christmas, but I would be embarrassed to give it.
review image review image
on August 9, 2016
For the first time I can say I am disappointed .... Purchased the cuff frienship bracelet and for the price I truly thought is was heavier...the inscription is very easy to read. I bought two one for my girlfriend and one for me...its a very thin bracelet with no weight and it does bend very easy....if i hadn't already given it as a birthday gift i without question would have sent them back....
on November 15, 2012
If you are after something solid and sturdy this is probably too delicate and being a cuff it could slip off with rough wearing. The bracelet is thin and light which makes it very feminine. Very nice product which a friend would truly adore.
on April 17, 2017
Excellent quality; delicate workmanship.
on January 26, 2014
It's beautiful, lightweight, and thoughtful. I might buy more for my other friends too. It was a perfect Christmas gift.
on January 24, 2014
very thin, better for alittle kid. I bought for a friend and looks very thin on a adult. but if you layer it pretty. Nice message which was the key point of my purchase.
on April 9, 2017
Not what I was expecting really chea n flimsy for the price and want to send it back it's more for a child than an adult