Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Metal Type: sterling-silver|Change

Showing 1-10 of 228 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 261 reviews
on January 26, 2015
Very pretty sterling medallion. It is perfect for a child or young woman. It's a little smaller than it appears on the website but that's to be expected given the close-up photos. It's well made and the design is nice. The only negative is that the chain it comes with is extremely thin (perhaps 1mm) and broke with light wear and tear. I replaced it with a 1.8 mm chain, which while still thin enough for this small medallion, is much sturdier. So while this is a nice pendant, you do have to consider the possibility of spending another $10-$20 on a better sterling chain.
on February 24, 2011
I received my necklace and thought that it seemed smaller than pictured that is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. But it is a beautiful necklace and it is light around the neck, so it has its benefits for being small. But it does get noticed by others, so for the size it does stand out a lot. The quality is very wonderful and I am happy with my purchase.
on March 10, 2014
Overall, you should get the necklace but be prepared to buy a separate chain.

I've been looking at the necklace for a while and wanted to buy it for months and a few days ago I finally ordered it.This doesn't concern me but it might for others, there were no papers in the package about returning or anything at all, just a small black box in a big envelope. The mail man stuffed it in our mail box and because the necklace is so fragile I'm a bit upset, no damage was done but I can see how some people received their necklace broken.

The good: I'm absolutely in love with the pendant, it's just as shiny and beautiful as in the picture and video.Keep in mind that the picture is zoomed in dramatically so the pendant is quite small, about as wide as the top of your thumb. If you have any vision problems then you're definitely going to have to squint to read the text, but personally I prefer pendants at this size. Now that I know I'm going to be replacing the chain, I wish I had ordered the yellow and gold flashed silver version of this necklace, just because I think it will still look nice if you accidentally chip part it on the gold version where as on the silver version I'm scared to death I'm gonna ruin it soon.

The bad:The reason this review gets 4 stars is because of the chain, which (for lack of a better word) sucks a lot but the pendant makes up for it.
First of all the chain is shorter than shown in the image of the necklace on the avatar. I'd say that this necklace sits on your neck between 16 and 18" but is closer to 16". Also,I thought that since it was a box chain I wouldn't have to worry about it being weak, but I was wrong. The chain is a lot thinner in person and just looking at it and holding it I can tell it's going to break pretty soon, it's definitely more fragile than I anticipated. Hooking the necklace around my neck took about a minute and I almost thought I broke the clasp, so be careful. I got the necklace this morning and have been wearing it all day, and it hasn't broken or anything yet.Still, I plan to wear this necklace daily so I'm going to order a new chain soon, I would recommend a 20" box chain just because I like my necklaces slightly longer, this chain makes as though it almost looks like a collar on me.

If you're planning on wearing this only on certain occasions than you'll probably have no problem with the chain, its very fine and elegant looking. If you're giving this as a gift I suggest ordering a better chain and putting it together before wrapping it up.

Definitely worth the money, wish the chain was better but hey, nothing is perfect.
Really glad that I decided to purchase this beautiful and inspiring necklace :)
on July 27, 2010
I am very happy with this purchase. This pendant is so beautiful and wonderful gift to my 4 years old daughter! Chain is long enough--just coming on her chest around. It is not heavy at all for her neck and not delicate to break. I am sure she can wear for a long time in teenage too. All jewelry i bought in past from "Amazon collection" is always great quality, good packaging and fast shipping option, so trustworthy. I will purchase more of them and probably buy this same pendant for my self too as a pair match with my daughter :) as this one is also good enough for adult ladies! :)
on August 5, 2015
These are really beautiful and made great teacher gifts! The chain isn't as flimsy as other reviews seemed to indicate. It's not going to take a lot of stress, but it should hold up if it's taken care of. The pendant is about the size of a dime, so it's perfect to wear alone or layered with other necklaces. It came in a nice, simple black box with no writing - it could easily be dressed up with some ribbon to be presented as a gift.
on August 23, 2013
I have "history" with this angel. The first one I purchased came in a nice Amazon box and was stolen from my mailbox...the next door neighbor brought me the torn-open box: no angel.
This was for a gift to a very special person, so I ordered another one. the same one. When it came (and was really here this time), it was so lovely and I put it in a very special pace in order to give it to my very special person.
But I haven't yet found the very special place!
So I ordered a third angel--the same one--and this time I immediately gave it to my very special person.
I have never found the "very special place"--some day perhaps.
The angel is very lovely..,and I hope I can find it for myself.
on October 31, 2011
This pendent is perfect. It's small and light but has strong words. I'm giving this to my spouse so she can wear it with her cross, which it will look good with. I too am going to purchase this for myself to wear with my cross, and possibly purchase more for family for Christmas gifts. It's a wonderful gift to give anyone.
on February 27, 2014
This is simply just a beautiful necklace. I have not taken it off since I received her. Very well made with a great shine to the silver. Since I do not take it off I got a white gold chain for her because diver tarnishes so easily. This is not nessary to do for the silver chain that comes with it is beautiful. I have problems with my hands (that is why I got the white gold chain) because I even shower with her on. Just beautiful.
on November 1, 2015
Great pendant, but the chain it comes with is very flimsy. The chain broke after 3 weeks of wear.
on May 18, 2017
Love the necklace but the change is broken. Will the company send me a new chain?
I've bought five of them. First one to have a bad chain. Thank you