Sterling Silver Multicolor Amber Drops Dangle Leverback Earrings
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Amber is organic material with healing properties. Weight of amber is traditionally calculated in grams, not carats like precious gemstones.
- Market value of amber is approximately the same as silver and price for finished piece of jewelry calculated by total weight of the product.
- Some bright colors of amber, which we have decided to offer you, such as blue, purple, green, red, pink have a special coating. The bottom of a gemstone is covered with waterproof varnish, though at very frequent contact with water or mechanical action it can acquire a different hue.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Most of our amber found in Baltic sea area. Baltic sea considered to have biggest deposits of amber and quality of gemstone in this region is better than in any other location. Besides Baltic region there are large deposits of amber in Dominican republic, Columbia and Africa.
- Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.7 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B007029138
- Item model number: 40317
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amber by Graciana|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Minimum total gem weight||1.80 carats|
|Total metal weight||3.99 Grams|
|Number of stones||6|
|Stone Creation Method||Natural|
|Stone Treatment Method||heat-treated, high-pressure-treated, coated|