Sterling ProCharge-B Battery to Battery Charger | 12 Volts In - 12 Volts 50 Amps Out
|Price:||$346.04 + $13.00 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Battery to Battery Charger - 4 stage charger from 1 battery 12V to another battery 12V - boost charging
- Demands maximum charge from alternator onto input battery and charges output battery at 55A
- Ideal for charging auxiliary battery where relays alone don't provide fast enough charging for your daily demands
- Typically 5 times faster than a standard charging system - can be programmed for all battery chemistries
- Run your engine for 4 - 5 times shorter time to accomplish the same charging goals.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why wait to arrive at your destination to plug in your battery charger? With the Sterling you can charge a 12V / 24V battery bank from another 12V / 24V battery. Installation could not be simpler, simply plug the device between two batteries (e.g. starter and auxiliary). This on-board solution is able to provide a calculated 4 step charging profile to your batteries without being plugged into shore power. The Pro Batt C fools the alternator into working at maximum potential. The surplus power (power left over after charging the primary battery) is converted into a higher voltage and is used to charge your auxiliary battery bank faster (dependent on alternator, typically 5 times faster) than using just a standard alternator. As the Pro Batt C does not connect to the alternator there are no ECU nor warranty issues as there is no voltage rise on the engine management system. Ideal applications: Petrol starter battery to auxiliary (12V – 12V) Diesel starter battery to auxiliary (24V – 12V) Petrol starter battery to bow thruster (12V–24V)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?