Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Blue Topaz, Sky Black Sapphire and Created White Sapphire Leverback Earrings
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on May 9, 2013
Cheap, poorly made, will be returning these. An embarrassment, wanted to give as a Mother's Day gift. My heart sunk when I opened the box, the earrings were just thrown in the box, rattling around. The quality is so poor, like cheap costume stuff from a dollar store. I have no faith at all any of the stones are anything but glass. The lever backs on both earrings do not open nor close correctly. This is my second order form Amazon's Curated collection. The first was beautiful, excellent make and quality, so this crap was extra disappointing to receive. I will not buy again this collection. Run, do not walk away from these.
on May 15, 2013
My wife loved these earrings for Mothers Day. They're almost an inch in diameter so pretty big. My only problem with the earrings was the packaging. Yes I may be nit-picking a bit but when you pay over one hundred $ for earrings you would expect to get a nice package to match the nice earrings inside - yes when it comes to gifts - presentation is a big part of it. Charge a couple of extra dollars and put this in a jewelers box - not the cheap cardboard box that you get with five dollar earrings at the nickle and dime store.
on May 3, 2014
These earrings also have a matching pendant and I enjoy wearing them together. I particularly like the contrast between the light sky blue topaz and white sapphire with the black sapphire. The black is very strong in color not anemic and washed out at all. The leverback closure is nice and secure but I have a hard time getting them in and closed. Probably just me. I think if they had a traditional post, I'd probably wear them a bit more. They are light and easy to wear all day long.
on January 13, 2016
WOW! I just opened these earrings and boy, did they deliver! I bought them for myself (a little after Christmas cheer to me). I had expected to be anywhere from "really disappointed" (Jewelry TV disappointed) to: "They're ok - what do you expect ordering jewelry over the internet". All expectations were wildly exceeded! They are much larger than I expected; much higher quality in sparkle - construction - stone quality - stone color - white, black and pale blue are a unique color design - and did I mention SIZE? I shopped at a number of mall jewelers during Christmas for my daughter in law - with a higher budget no less. Little did I know ... good 'ol Amazon had just what I wanted. I'm keeping these for myself - she will get something else another time.
on December 27, 2012
The earrings are stylish and feminine. Who loves classical style they will love it. But I can't recommend them because it's matter of taste.
on January 28, 2014
These are a perfect match to the pendant, and very lovely and well-made. The set looks wonderful worn together, especially on a plain black background, like a sweater.
on January 1, 2015
These were purchased for my wife. They are larger than they appear in the picture and they look GREAT... My wife loves them!
on April 4, 2013
These arrived and I almost felt guilty for buying them they were so pretty. I love them and would recommend them to others.
on February 21, 2013
These earrings are exactly as described - very nice - can't wait to wear them.
A very good shopping experience.
on March 12, 2015
These earrings are very classic and gorgeous!! Highly recommend! I get tons of compliments on them :)