Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on December 17, 2013
The earrings arrived with one being on the wire backwards and the other completely detached from the wire. I have tools, so I could easily fix the problem. The other thing is they are not "matched." The sapphire channel on one earring is noticibly narrower than the other. The gold around the diamonds is barely noticible, but then the earrings are really quite small. I paid $149, which when I saw them I thought was a little steep, but I am a sucker for art deco and they go with other sapphire art deco style jewelry I have, so I will go ahead and keep them. If I were in the market for a jewelry gift, I'd probably go to a store where I could see what I was getting. I would not recommend these for gift giving.
on January 17, 2012
i really like the art deco style, and these looked perfect. they are a nice size and style, but they did not look to me like $100 earrings. they did not have much shine or presence, not eye-catching. when i opened the package, i could tell at once they were just not for me so i returned them.
on April 1, 2015
I purchased the earrings and necklace a year or so ago and have been exceptionally pleased with them. I have had numerous compliments on both from strangers as well as friends. The earrings are very comfortable to wear, I have even forgotten I had them in and gone to bed with them on. The deco style is beautiful, very dainty and well crafted, the size is perfect for me. I love dangle earrings but not heavy or large sized and these work perfectly. The necklace chain is very small, both in length and weight and that would be my only complaint. You can always pick up a larger chain for very little money. I recommend them highly.
on March 5, 2012
The backs are not sturdy, they move and are uneven. I liked them but like I said the back are not sturdy.
on December 29, 2014
My wife loved the way they looked. Sadly they were broken in the box. I am returning
on December 15, 2016
The earrings are a gift for my best friend. They will match her ring. I'm confident that she will love them.
on September 4, 2014
Very cheaply made. Not at all what I expected. Returned the next day. No wear is item marked sterling silver, gold or sapphires. Only marking in box and outside of box is Made in China.
on October 24, 2013
These earrings are gorgeous and I really was excited to get them because they matched the ring I had bought from amazon. I still want to get the necklace. But I was a tiny bit disappointed when these earrings came because one of them was disconnected from the leverback of the earring. I had to re-attach it. I think for the amount of money these earrings cost that this sort of thing shouldn't happen. If I spend this amount of money on sterling silver I expect quality.Which those these earrings are beautiful I honestly found the leverback hooks rather cheap.
on September 26, 2016
Love the earrings, but the packaging was awful!! When we got home from work the package had fallen apart into little pieces all over our porch so the envelope was wide open. Thank goodness no one took them out of the bag to see what they were and took off with them.
on January 31, 2014
Didn't realize that the earrings were made in India, the filigree work is typical of the area. Workmanship was very good and I agree with a previous reviewer that the gold border could have been bolder or enhanced. This is the reason I gave rating of 4 stars. They dangle nicely and were larger than I expected. I enjoy art deco and the price was right. Nice for casual look.