- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
|Price:||$52.17 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Sterling silver bypass bangle with five round-cut Aquamarine gemstones nestled in shared-prong setting
- Hinge opening
- The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
- Aquamerine is March's birthstone.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PVMD95K
- Item model number: B10751AQSS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 18, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.3 carats|
|Clasp||Box with tongue and Safety|
|Total metal weight||7.73 Grams|
|Number of stones||5|
|Metal Weight||7.73 Grams|
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately it's gotten a lot worse and now it just falls off and the clasp does nothing to keep it on, making it unwearable.
I'm currently overseas so I'll try taking a look at fixing it when I get back in about a month, but rather unacceptable for a piece of jewelry in my opinion. It has only lasted 2 weeks since I gave it to her, and now she is upset since it's not wearable. Also reflects badly on me since it seems like I gave her a very cheap/poorly constructed product.
Very very unfortunate since otherwise bracelet was perfect and looked absolutely amazing on her. Would've been 5 stars if not for vital flaw in construction.
One surprise I had was that, the bangle is an oval. The "diameter" of 2.48 inches that's listed on the products page is the width of the longer sides (so from side to side of the bangle as seen on the products page). The distance between the stones and the point immediately opposite from it is about 2 inches.
My biggest concern was whether this bracelet would fall off my hand if I swing hard (I fit bracelets 6 inches and up), but luckily, because of the oval shape, the bracelet can't dislodge itself. And the clasp is really secure... actually, maybe a bit TOO secure. I have been opening it by looping a paper clip around the ball on the clasp because I'm afraid I'll break my fingernail prying it open. Hey, better than the alternative of having the clasp too loose and lose the bracelet, right?
Gave this as a gift to my daughter in college - she loved it and I've since seen it...It really is pretty, very dainty and perfect to wear daily. Really glad I bought it. Was my first jewelry purchase on Amazon so wasn't sure what the quality would be like sight unseen, am glad that I got it.
I had to talk myself into buying this bracelet--it was something of a splurge--but I'm glad I did. It's graceful, simple enough to wear on days I just feel like wearing a bracelet, but its blue stones delight. Looks equally nice on its own and worn with other silver bracelets. Not quite the $25 bargain one of the reviewers talked about, but a reasonably priced piece of jewelry all the same.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
difficult to release clasp and ironically, opens on its own. The delicate, slim bracelet is pretty, but I can't wear itPublished 1 month ago by GEAUXTIGERSLSU
The bracelet is really cute, but the clasp that keeps it closed is made of weak metal and doesn't keep it closed. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jeremy Geoffroy
What a beautiful bracelet! It has an understated elegance. I love the color of the tanzanite, too.
The only things keeping me from giving it 5 stars are the clasp and... Read more