- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
|Price:||$27.67 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Sterling silver earrings featuring prong-set round topazes and lever-back closures.
- The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 3 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001943QRK
- Item model number: EW4362B
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 27, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Gem Type||Blue Topaz|
|Minimum total gem weight||3.98 carats|
|Setting||4 Prong setting|
|Total metal weight||1.28 Grams|
|Number of stones||2|
|Metal Weight||1.46 Grams|
Top Customer Reviews
One thing to note, however, is that the blue varies from set to set. One set is the same color blue as in the photo here on Amazon, but the other is watery blue, almost clear. Either way, both sets resemble aquamarines, not topaz, but they're really nice, and I'm happy.
The hoop is a bit thinner than I expected and looks a little weird next to a large stone, but they seem well made. The back hinge works well and they seem secure. The stones are clear and sparkly, but the colour of all three sets of earrings are very pale; they look like aquamarines more than blue topaz. I don't mind this so much as my sister-in-law wears a lot of aquamarine jewellery, and aquamarines are more expensive than blue topaz. However, the colour of my bridesmaids' dresses are blue, so I was hoping for a little pop of colour in the accessories. I wasn't expecting something super blue based on the comments in the reviews, but these are almost completely clear like a white topaz. If you are expecting something very blue, don't buy these. However, if you are looking for a little sparkle in your wardrobe, then these just might be for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These were not such a good fit for me - they hang low for some reason but at this price I am keeping them to give as a gift. Very pretty!Published 3 days ago by Christine B.
These are nice substantial earrings. No, the color is not fully saturated and the wiring is on the thicker side but they are very nice everyday earring. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Aggster
Was very cautious ordering these, but the size and color were what I wanted...a little lighter, but so often a lighter color ends up muddied-red or orange. Read morePublished 5 months ago by C
Stones are a bit larger than I anticipated; they're also very pale, which I half expected from previous reviews. Nevertheless, quite pretty.Published 6 months ago by KB
I like them , stone are a nice size and the earrings are well made . Of course for $22.00 you can't have the stones and the weight ! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mteresa forguson
Very nice. Gave to daughter as gift, she wears them often.Published 6 months ago by Cecilia Gleeman-henry