|Sale:||$9.78 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$25.20 (72%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Amber is organic material with healing properties. Weight of amber is traditionally calculated in grams, not carats like precious gemstones.
- Market value of amber is approximately the same as silver and price for finished piece of jewelry calculated by total weight of the product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Most of our amber found in Baltic sea area. Baltic sea considered to have biggest deposits of amber and quality of gemstone in this region is better than in any other location. Besides Baltic region there are large deposits of amber in Dominican republic, Columbia and Africa.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Origin: Poland
- ASIN: B00AO5IZSK
- Item model number: 40247C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amber by Graciana|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.60 carats|
|Total metal weight||1.92 Grams|
|Number of stones||1|
Top Customer Reviews
This ring also comes with a little bit of paper which guarantees the quality & authenticity of your amber jewelry, so I suppose that might be a selling point for some people? Just adding that in as well.
Edit: Welp, it's almost July and my ring is holding up perfectly. I wear it almost all the time, doing whatever, no problems here. Also, for those going on about the band.. Its enlarged for the photo. It does in fact look like that in person, but there's no magnification. lol