Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 4, 2012
I love the intricate design of these earrings. They are large enough to be noticeable and look good, but they are not huge (I dislike huge earrings). They are also surprisingly light weight, so they didn't hurt my ears. The earring construction also seems to be done very well (I don't see any gaps where the parts attach and it doesn't look like anything will come undone).

My only slight complaint is that there's no backing on the earrings to make sure they don't come off. I wore them all day and one of the earrings sort of popped out a little bit. It wasn't enough for the earring to fall out, but it would have been nice to have one of those little rubber things on the back of the earring to prevent it from coming out at all.
on January 10, 2016
These looked great when I first bought them. They are small, but just the size I was looking for. However, they tarnished very quickly. They kept leaving black marks on my ears every time I wore them. Soon I noticed that the earrings were not only turning black, but they had spots of white all over the front design where the "silver" had just come off. I tried cleaning them, but the discoloration didn't go away.
on May 5, 2012
These earrings are a very high quality thick, bulky, smooth sterling silver. The workmanship is gorgeous. The earrings sit in the ear very comfortably and fall well. Highly recommend.
on April 27, 2015
I got them on an Amazon daily deal because I cannot keep a pair of earrings to save my life (I can keep a pair of socks, but earrings? Forget it!) I digress. I like them because dispite being petite they are sophisticated and useful for everyday wear. They make me feel very ladylike. My only complaint (thus the 4 stars) would be that they did not come with a back to hold them in my ear, so they tend to slip out (which does not help my situation at all, but I have some extra earring backs to use when I wear them.). Overall, cute earrings.
on April 22, 2017
Very happy with these, and the price was quite reasonable!
on November 11, 2015
These earrings are the perfect size for me. Not too small where you can't notice them, but not too big to be gaudy. They looked just like the picture except they are one sided. Meaning the front size is as pictured, however the back side is flat and does not have the detail as the front. It doesn't really matter because these earring don't spin. If the earrings were the same front to back they would have gotten 5 stars.
on February 9, 2014
These are really pretty and appear to be made well. Unlike what you sometimes see with low cost metal earrings, there is very good fine detail work and none of the lines in the knot fade together. The metal looks nice (not cheap and plasticy) and they didn't irritate my mother's ears. They are small...less than half an inch for the design. Mine came in both a small velvet bag and a nice hard box, which gave me good options for wrapping.
on December 29, 2012
I bought these for my 13 year old daughter. The earings are nice and a great value for the price compared to local jewelry stores. Overall I'm definitely happy with the purchase, and more importantly, my daughter really likes them too. The product pictures accurately represent the product, except I got the impression from the pictures that they might be a little bigger than they are. Fortunately, they're still a great size for my daughter, so there's no complaint. But for a grown woman, buy these if you're looking for a small set of earings. If you want something "regular size" for a grown woman, these might be a bit small.
on April 27, 2015
The earrings were much smaller in reality than indicated by the picture. When the description said 1" I think they measured from the bottom of the loop that goes in the ear to the bottom of the earring. Very attractive just very small.
on January 13, 2015
They're a little smaller than I expected, but I still like them. I do wish that earring backs were included. I haven't worn them yet because I'm waiting for a pkg of backs to come and I'll lose one without them. Also, when I took them out of the package, one of the charms came off the wire. I put it back on and tightened the wire on both earrings, but that shouldn't have happened right away

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.