|Price:||$131.88 & FREE Shipping|
- Antiqued Halo Cross with Raised Text United States Army and U.S. Army Crest
- Antiqued Arms of the Cross are Engraved with a Woven Interlocking Pattern Reflecting the Flow of Teamwork
- Cross is 1.12 Inches High by .82 Inches Wide or 28.50 Millimeters X 20.75 Millimeters
- Suspended from a Sterling Silver Flat Continuous Chain, 24 Inches Long and 2.26 Millimeters Wide
- Open Bail; Comes Packaged in Sapphire Blue Velvet Gift Box
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly. ~Theodore Roosevelt, Apr 23, 1910
This cross was crafted to commemorate the brave souls in the Army or who have been in the Army. It is dedicated to the Army soldier to assist in remembering the words of Jesus Christ; for the reminder of faith during times of trial and danger, and to remember she/he is loved, always, all ways. And, forgiven...all we need do is ask. The antiqued Halo Cross is suspended from a 24 inch, sterling silver flat curb chain. A curb chain is composed of rounded or slightly oval links which are slightly twisted to make them interlock into one another closely and they lie flat because of fitting so well into each other. This is a very strong chain which goes well with most fashion choices and pendants.
The rising price of silver makes this, quite simply, a great investment all around.
We ship to the Military.
Thank you for shopping at The Men's Jewelry Store, we appreciate your business.
FOOTNOTES: Complimentary shipping via USPS First Class Mail and arrives in approximately five to seven business days.
Image may appear larger than actual size, please make a template with dimensions to be sure of size.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B007X0IVXS
- Item model number: R42059:1001:P
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 24, 2012
- Average Customer Review: