Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on January 19, 2011
Beautiful piece with gorgeous amber! The photo does not show how pretty this piece is. The size is perfect for a shorter chain. The chain that comes with the pendant is thin and I would suggest a slightly heavier one. It looks beautiful on the thin chain, but not durable for every day wear.
on January 9, 2012
This is a lovely pendant. It is well made and unique. The amber is of good quality as is the setting. Contrary to many pendants I have purchased through Amazon, the chain on this one is of sufficient quality. I hope to love this pendant for many years to come. Awesome!!
on February 20, 2013
I have been trying to find some decently priced jewelry that incorporates Amber for quite a while. This definitely fit the bill and was actually cheaper that what I was expecting. Great deal. Awesome value. Amber looks spectacular!
on August 22, 2015
This pendant has a clear color and wears very nicely with many colors. The chain is plenty long enough to be comfortable (and I am a mom of teenagers - not a college student). It arrived very nicely packed secured in a necklace holder inside a high quality black box. Would make a great gift presentation. Nice piece to wear without worry.
on November 24, 2015
The tiny cube of amber in the center of this piece is almost unnoticeable. I am disappointed as I expected the stone to be the center of the piece, not just an extra. Sterling is lovely; the design is great, but it doesn't look like the price.
on May 20, 2014
I purchased this necklace as a gift for my sister as an auntie gift from my girls during Christmas. The necklace itself looked great and my sister thought it was very nice when opened. Unfortunately I heard from her 2.5 weeks later that the chain had broke and the stone fell out when the pendant dropped. Although I knew ahead of time that the chain was thinner and very delicate looking, I hoped it would hold up a bit better than a few weeks.
on April 28, 2013
I received at Christmas and think this pendant is beautiful. It arrived timely and boxed nicely. I also received the matching earrings.
I would recommend this product
on April 28, 2016
Worn once and the chain is already tarnished and unwearable. I like the gem so shall use with another chain but I expected better.
on January 10, 2012
I bought this and a similar set earrings for my wife for our anniversary. She loves it, because it was a surprise I was unable to guess the right length of chain. That's okay though, the third image for this item made getting the right size a snap! There are anomolies in this gem and it looks genuine like all of her other amber jewelery.
on June 7, 2014
This amber necklace is beautiful and unique. I get so many compliments on it, the simple elegance and design just makes it even better and it goes well with almost all outfits

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.