Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on October 15, 2014
This set is beautiful. My husbabd and I decided to go with a silver set as a temporary deal, until we could upgrade in a year or so. We did our research, and I was careful to take it off whenever I was doing anything that may be risky to the silver.
About a week after I got it , I was vacuuming and the vacuum fell down, the handle landing on my ring finger. It didn't hurt, so I didn't think anything of it.

After I put the vacuum away, I noticed that my rings felt strange. Sure enough, the wedding band was destroyed. It bent, and lost ALL of the diamonds.

I've been wearing silver jewelry for a long time, and have never had a price so delicate.

My advice. Save your money and buy gold, if you're planning on having a ring with stones.
on December 31, 2013
It Made my girl friend really happy she loved the ring. It looks great on her small hand and dainty finger.
on December 17, 2012
This ring is very pretty and the perfect size. However, I lost a small diamond within 2 weeks of wearing it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.