- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Diamond Heart Pendant-Necklace
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Sterling silver with a 14K Pink Gold Heart Accent and Genuine Diamonds
- Heart Measures 7/8 inches ( Just under an inch)
- All of our diamond suppliers and MLG state that to the best or their/our knowledge that all of our diamonds are conflict free.
- 18" Box Chain Included
- .925 sterling silver and 14K Gold
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Diamond necklace on an 18 inch sterling silver box chain. It features genuine diamonds and a pink gold 14k heart accent.
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.7 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LLLPQJ2
- Item model number: RLCLZ4647IALHEART
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 7, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amanda Rose Collection|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Gem Type||White diamond|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.02 carats|
|Number of stones||4|
|Stone Weight||0.02 carats|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
cute little item, the back is hollow though which makes the price a little higher than it should bePublished 2 months ago by Josh
Great value and quality and was exactly as presented. As expected, delivery was promp and securePublished 7 months ago by R. Thomas
The first day o wore the necklace the chain broke. What a piece of crap. DO NOT BUY THIS NECKLACE. What a waste of money.Published 12 months ago by Patricia C. Cacioppo