BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 4, 2012
I ordered this Sterling Silver and Gold Angel pendant necklace for a gift and it is beautiful. Exactly what I was looking for my 5 year old granddaughter.
on January 13, 2013
I purchased this angel for my Daughter who is an Army Wife her Husband was just deployed to Afghanistan she needed an Angel at this time. Amazon was a great help to get it to her!
on December 4, 2012
I got this for my wife for Christmas and she snooped. She thinks it is great. Loves the gold highlight against the silver.
on December 17, 2012
I bought this as a gift for someone special in my life so I meant quite a bit and all I can say is it's great!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.