Sterling Silver Egyptian Winged Sun Pendant Disk of Thebes with Natural Garnet
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Made of .925 solid sterling silver
- Measures approximately 1 3/4 inches (4.5 cm) wide
- Single sided design
- Garnet Gemstone (natural)
- Fits chains up to 4 mm
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Winged Disk of Thebes represents divinity and royal power, and has been associated with the deity Horus. It is a symbol used by Kemeticism, Freemasonry, Rosicrucians and the Mystery Schools.
- Shipping Weight: 0.96 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007KEGFT4
- Item model number: PS-TP-1604-GA
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 14, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Moonlight Mysteries|
|Total metal weight||4.30 Grams|
|Stone Creation Method||Natural|