Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold Emerald and White Sapphire Bangle Bracelet
Primary Stone Gem Type: emerald|Change

on July 14, 2017
i love it
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 17, 2015
This was a September birthday gift for a relative and I was very pleased with it as was the recipient. I saw this bracelet on another website at more than twice the price, but decided to see if was available thru Amazon. It was and after reading the reviews decided to purchase it from Amazon. It is something that can be worn anytime, not just for special occasions.
on February 11, 2016
My sister loved the gift.
on October 12, 2012
This bracelet is in the style of my wife's taste in jewelry. As you can imagine, finding something that is readily available in local stores is always impossible. This bracelet hit the mark.
on July 19, 2012
I purchased this bracelet as a gift for my girlfriend's birthday, but I immediately returned it after opening. The stones are much duller than the picture, and the gold bands look painted on. The bracelet appeared dainty in the picture, but it felt much more like an industrial piece in real life. Honestly, I wasn't too surprised given the massive discount, but I was disappointed nevertheless. Really ugly piece of jewelry, but it has a nice weight to it, if nothing else.
on August 18, 2016
This was a gift for my wife. She loves it!
on December 4, 2012
My husband surprised me with this bracelet for our anniversary and it is beautiful. Sapphire is my birthstone. It is dressy but also casual to wear everyday. I love it and recommend it for an woman.
on February 18, 2016
I bought this for my "significant other" for Valentine's day. She loves it!
on February 1, 2012
This is a very solid piece for being so dainty. I've very thin arms and this fits perfectly without over powering my wrist. The only draw back is that I find it difficult to open, but that could just be me.
on January 4, 2013
I got this for a special someone, and they absolutely loved it. Very well made, and fairly thick for a bangle.